I don't know why everyone thinks the XBox One will be in short supply

#31jrr18Posted 9/29/2013 12:45:45 PM
mike468 posted...
whitelytning posted...
CNN just reported that the recession is over.

No I'm kidding, its been over for about three years now.

And yet those 8.8 million jobs we lost are still missing.

not missing moved to china/mexico
---
the world did end in 2012 it's just taking a bit to kick in.
PSN/steam jrr101
#32StarGoyPosted 9/29/2013 1:07:23 PM
coltsfan4ever31 posted...
Saxon posted...
Only two types of people are thriving this economy...those who are in so much credit card debt that it's become like free money to them, so they think nothing of piling on more debt. The other type of person is that one percent that are defined as rich.

No credit card debt for my family. And we are definitely not rich. We are doing good for ourselves. But I think a lot of issues come down to where a person lives too. In North Carolina were we live the unemployment rate is pretty low and their are great resources to help those out in need. Then you have places like Michigan were cities(Detroit ) are filing for bankruptcy. You hate to see anybody who wants to work and just have a normal life struggle to barely make ends meet.

Yeah, I'm doing pretty comfortably as well. I'm not sure for how long, but still.

Saxon topic. Old school.
#33RyuuHou25Posted 9/29/2013 1:32:31 PM
ExampliaGratia posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
BigAl519 posted...

Cool. This is all I read when I looked at your post btw.

I find your gamer tags excessively long.

Seriously, you must REALLY have hated text books back in school if you think his message was excessively long.

Umm. How does that correlate? Please make sense of this for me. How does me feeling him typing a long response to a short paragraph mean that I hated text books back in school.

You called it a story book for christ sakes. You made a big whining deal out of how much longer his post was in comparison to the original one.

Oh no, it's long, the HORROR.

As for the correlation, many questions on assignments and what not would be extremely short, while your answer was meant to be overly long and usually consisted of reading through overly long text books. I mean....did you even go to school?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#34ExempliGratiaPosted 9/29/2013 9:43:43 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
ExampliaGratia posted...
BigAl519 posted...

Cool. This is all I read when I looked at your post btw.

I find your gamer tags excessively long.

Seriously, you must REALLY have hated text books back in school if you think his message was excessively long.

Umm. How does that correlate? Please make sense of this for me. How does me feeling him typing a long response to a short paragraph mean that I hated text books back in school.

You called it a story book for christ sakes. You made a big whining deal out of how much longer his post was in comparison to the original one.

Oh no, it's long, the HORROR.

As for the correlation, many questions on assignments and what not would be extremely short, while your answer was meant to be overly long and usually consisted of reading through overly long text books. I mean....did you even go to school?

Lmao.. Still there is not correlation. This isn't school.. He didn't have to answer it. Great Old School try though man.

Oh yes I did go to school. I have a Bachelors Degree in Biology (Pre-Med).
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#35kayoticdreamzPosted 9/30/2013 5:22:44 AM
how has no one not posted this yet?

saxon = joke account
#36NerdimusPrimePosted 9/30/2013 5:31:36 AM
Don't forget all those consoles that will be back on store shelves after scalpers realize they won't make a profit.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#37streamjumperPosted 9/30/2013 7:41:21 AM
mike468 posted...
whitelytning posted...

And yet those 8.8 million jobs we lost are still missing.

They're not missing; we know exactly which countries they're in now.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...
#38djrudenPosted 9/30/2013 7:43:04 AM
whitelytning posted...

I hate to break it to you but the actual depression/recession will not begin until the Central Bank (The Federal Reserve) raises the federal funds interest rate.