Battlefield 4 runs at a lower resolution than the PS4 version on Xbox One

#91NeoMonkPosted 9/30/2013 1:08:09 PM
We ALL KNEW we were getting Medium settings on both consoles, if you expected more then you're a fool.

Is it wrong for PS4 to get nerfed over Microsofts inferior product? Maybe
That remains to be proven though...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#92SharkPowahPosted 9/30/2013 1:15:30 PM
jakestar0306 posted...
TurtlePowah posted...
zephirraines posted...

Mods here only close topics that say anything negative about Sony.

Lie of the century they are VERY pro Xbox. I can prove it to.

http://s21.postimg.org/hq2sm7o39/Untitled.png

So pretend all you want that it's the mods doing a bad job @_@. It's just that much negative stuff about Xbox One can't be held back by heavy handed mods.

I highly doubt that picture is real. Neither of those posts event come close to most of what's said on here. They aren't even worth getting modded at all, let alone suspension.

The picture was very real. What's not real is the fact that account was immediately banned didn't tell you how real it was @_@.
#93SharkPowahPosted 9/30/2013 1:19:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#94crucialPosted 9/30/2013 1:41:29 PM
Watch Dog's will run at 720p 30fps on both consoles and already has been confirmed for both console's,launch line up's for 3rd party game's are just port's of last gen tech so we really won't know until both get some exclusives down the road to get a true comparison,and with all that said the most powerful console in each gen has finished in last place or 2nd to last place so do you really wan't that when 3rd party game's will get the dummied down treatment like last gen anyway's?
#95SoulTrapperPosted 10/1/2013 6:14:11 AM
DesperateMonkey posted...

lol Pony facts...

Funny how you don't reply to this:

SoulTrapper posted...

Thats pretty much the same case with every generation. Except in the last 3, it was Playstation holding everyone else back... No one cares.

Not really, seeing as last generations the difference only became obvious near the end.

This time, the difference is here before the systems launch, meaning it will only get worse.

And judging by how many replies this topic has gotten, people do care.

A handful of replies on GFaqs by fanboys is proof now?

And you truly are a Pony if you think this wasn't the case in the past. PSX was considerably weaker than the N64 and made everyone focus on making movies instead of games. The PS2 on the other hand, was weaker than all the other consoles and forced the Xbox to get inferior ports. Xbox was stronger and easier to develop for but the ports were shoddy half assed jobs because they were PS2 games.

Then we have 7th gen where games had to take more money and time to get the same performance on the PS3. So rather than fully utilizing the 360, we got games that tried to get par performance by spending more on the PS3 development process.

Oh the denial...

Where did I deny anything? I'm just pointing out that it IS different this time.
Are you making stuff up again (as usual) because you don't have an actual point to argue?

This gen, no one knew how the ps3 would equate to the xbox before launch, due to both systems using vastly different architecture.

Next gen, they're pretty much the same architecture, except the xbox is obviously weaker.

Which means people are getting the chance before launch to buy the system which they know will be offering the better versions of games.

And I don't see how replies from xbox fanboys are any different from replies by sony fanboys.
You know this topic has plenty of both.

And of course there are replies based on objective facts, like mine.

but you DO resort to mindless name calling.

Guess we know who the troll here is.
---
PSN: El_Coon
#96TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/1/2013 6:20:19 AM
Watch Dogs looks terrible, why are people even bringing it up. "Assassin's Creed, but with janky modern day mechanics instead of janky olde tymes combat"
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#97IminyourclosetPosted 10/1/2013 6:21:25 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
Watch Dogs looks terrible, why are people even bringing it up. "Assassin's Creed, but with janky modern day mechanics instead of janky olde tymes combat"

Except I'm definitely getting Watchdogs and ignoring Assassin's Creed, i.e. one of the most milked and unchanging game series still going.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#98TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/1/2013 6:22:13 AM
Maybe terrible was an overstatement, but the most recent gameplay video really made the game look generic in that Assassin's Creed way, especially when it got to shooting.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#99embrandedonePosted 10/4/2013 8:21:59 AM
#100BadLuckIncPosted 10/4/2013 8:24:42 AM