I think we need more in-game direct feed footage of Xbox One games

#1jim200Posted 9/29/2013 9:05:16 AM
Seriously this is getting bad I don't know which Xbox One game to pre-order anymore because of all these allegations of poor gameplay changes or downgraded graphics.

It's like one game is good one day but bad the other, I don't know what to do anymore but not get any games anymore!

Why doesn't Microsoft (or related company) release any more Xbox One in game footage of games like Ryse, Killer Instinct, and Battlefield 4 so people that are willing to buy these games can judge for themselves?
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013
#2YeomanlyPosted 9/29/2013 9:30:48 AM
I have heard of no gameplay changes except the Ryse change to prompts in game, if your talking about graphics then everything so far has been what most people expect from PS4/XBO, they will be well behind current mid-high PC's.
#3mike468Posted 9/29/2013 9:38:31 AM
Even if they did do direct video feeds, I'm not sure how many sites actually support 60fps video playback, to truly capture what is being shown in the games. It's a huge factor with Killer Instinct IMO, as I've had the chance to play it and it definitely runs and feels faster than the videos have show.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#4straymatterPosted 9/29/2013 9:55:43 AM
It's true, those 60fps videos really blew me away, I feel the storm is coming right now, the footage is slowly starting to emerge.