Am I weak?

#1BuzzB2317Posted 9/29/2013 9:13:59 AM
With all the revelations of gaming graphical quality being worse on the x1 I am beginning to consider cancelling my pre order. The people I know are getting the ps4 and I actually don't know anyone else that is buying an x1.
I know graphics are not everything and it's it about the the game play and enjoy ability but I can't help but doubt now.
The dedicated servers at the moment and some exclusives are the only things giving me pause before I jump ship but if I haven't got anyone to play with what's the point.
Am I being herded by the media or would it be an informed decision to change which console I buy first.
---
Exp: commodore 64, mega drive, Saturn, dreamcast, game gear ps, ps2, ps3, Xbox, Xbox 360, gameboy, ds.
N I wish I still had them all.
#2Bikes-Posted 9/29/2013 9:18:02 AM
A informed decision would be to wait and see how the first year or two plays out, but going off what we know now Ps4 is the safer bet.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#3FusionCPosted 9/29/2013 9:19:42 AM
Personally im getting the XB1 first because of the exclusives. I want to play Forza and DR3 more than anything on PS4 at launch. But im going to pick up a PS4 at tax time. So if your liking the XB1 exclusives then pick it up at launch and pick up the PS4 later.
---
For the Horde!!!!
#4sworderPosted 9/29/2013 9:22:16 AM
If all your friends are getting PS4, you should get PS4
#5BuzzB2317(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 9:23:40 AM
Waiting is not a possibility for me, I may not be a child any more but when it comes to new toys I have to have them now.
---
Exp: commodore 64, mega drive, Saturn, dreamcast, game gear ps, ps2, ps3, Xbox, Xbox 360, gameboy, ds.
#6ste_1Posted 9/29/2013 9:26:14 AM
Im buying X1 first because i think its the best console out the gate.

Xbl is way better then psn
Dedicated servers are the way forward
Controller suits me better.
Recording seems easyier on x1
Better day one games.
MS will always spend big bucks to beat its competitors and buy exclusives,even if there only timed.
Titanfall next year.

You will have to wait atleast a year or 18months untill ps4 gets some games that show off their power difference to X1, by that time you can easily save up 300 .
#7capnhowdy18Posted 9/29/2013 9:27:12 AM
Switch. If your friends are getting a PS4, thats the system to get. The best reason to buy either system is because the people you want to play with are on that system. Now granted if you never play with them, that its less of a reason.
#8grampamurkedPosted 9/29/2013 9:29:47 AM
Yes if your friends are gettin a ps4 be a good lemming and FOLLOW. No one likes a leader
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#9BuzzB2317(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 9:36:04 AM
grampamurked posted...
Yes if your friends are gettin a ps4 be a good lemming and FOLLOW. No one likes a leader

Your right, they should all respect my superior cognitive ability and follow me.
---
#10IminyourclosetPosted 9/29/2013 9:39:43 AM
Choosing which system to buy based on the exclusives on release is idiotic. This gen is probably going to last until past 2020.

Neither system even have great launch exclusives. Launch lineups are always poor.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR