Am I weak?

#11FusionCPosted 9/29/2013 9:44:05 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
Choosing which system to buy based on the exclusives on release is idiotic. This gen is probably going to last until past 2020.

Neither system even have great launch exclusives. Launch lineups are always poor.

This isnt necessarily true. As I said before im going to be buying both in the next 4 months but can only do one at launch. So im going with the XB1 at launch because of Forza, DR3 and dediservers on ghosts. Why is that idiotic? There is nothing launching with the PS4 that i want to play (that I cant play on XB1) so why would I buy the ps4 first?
---
For the Horde!!!!
#12IminyourclosetPosted 9/29/2013 9:45:53 AM
That wouldn't apply to you since you're getting both, therefore you're not 'choosing' one or the other.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#13SS_MetalSonicPosted 9/29/2013 9:49:54 AM
I am getting a PS4 at launch. a Wii U a month later and the Xbox One after that. I like xbox the most so I will be saving the best for last. I got a PS3 3 years ago but never wanted to really put much time into playing it and I would just play my 360 instead.

this time I will play the PS4 and get in at least 1 solid month to play it before getting the others. Hopefully this move will give me a better chance to enjoy the system before I get Xboxone and its shiny new interface.
---
PSWiiPC60DS - Sonic Generations, Asura's Wrath, Sleeping Dogs, Metro 2033, Borderlands, Darksiders 2, El Shaddai, Far Cry 3, Halo 4, Skyrim, Tomb Raider
#14sworderPosted 9/29/2013 10:05:23 AM
grampamurked posted...
Yes if your friends are gettin a ps4 be a good lemming and FOLLOW. No one likes a leader

you know this is a dumb post so no idea why you made it anyway

all your friends are going to X pub? nahhh f*** that, you're a leader and you're gonna go hang out all by your lonely self

that will teach them
#15grampamurkedPosted 9/29/2013 10:18:23 AM
sworder posted...
grampamurked posted...
Yes if your friends are gettin a ps4 be a good lemming and FOLLOW. No one likes a leader

you know this is a dumb post so no idea why you made it anyway

all your friends are going to X pub? nahhh f*** that, you're a leader and you're gonna go hang out all by your lonely self

that will teach them

Well no kidding. It was ment to be stupid. A reflection of many of the previous responses.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#16XBOXvsPCPosted 9/29/2013 10:28:33 AM
"Am I weak?"
No TC, in fact you're really brave. Go PS4 all the way, i hope you enjoy it
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#17ImThe8thWonderPosted 9/29/2013 10:52:25 AM
I personally think that one of the two console choices is definitely smarter than the other. I'm not going to state which it is (most of you probably know anyways) but I think you should definitely consider the broad, logical benefits here.

I'd also try to get what your friends are getting, just fyi.
---
All fanboys are equally terrible. Hypocrisy and double-standards are at every corner, nobody is a Saint.
#18BuzzB2317(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 11:26:08 AM
I may try selling my day 1 for enough to buy both, I'll see how eBay looks on the 22nd.
---
Exp: commodore 64, mega drive, Saturn, dreamcast, game gear ps, ps2, ps3, Xbox, Xbox 360, gameboy, ds.
N I wish I still had them all.
#19SilentS89Posted 9/29/2013 2:31:09 PM
Well, I for one couldn't maintain my self respect if I purchased a console with inferior specs at a higher price when an alternative was available.
#20BERZERKER17Posted 9/29/2013 2:44:38 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Well, I for one couldn't maintain my self respect if I purchased a console with inferior specs at a higher price when an alternative was available.

---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash