Am I weak?

#21Skynet82997Posted 9/29/2013 2:44:46 PM
SilentS89 posted...
Well, I for one couldn't maintain my self respect if I purchased a console with inferior specs at a higher price when an alternative was available.

Wow - seriously? Your sense of self worth is bound to which video game console you buy?

Ouch.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#22jrb363Posted 10/2/2013 7:00:52 AM
sworder posted...
If all your friends are getting PS4, you should get PS4

This. The exact reason I'm getting a PS4. Also...I'm on my 4th Xbox 360 and I'm tired of my console dying every few years. I know it's not me because the PS3 is nearly 4 years old and going strong.
---
Mod: Preaching about black people's values, or lack thereof, is not going to win you any awards around here.
Me: lol
#23NSGraphitePosted 10/2/2013 8:23:52 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
Choosing which system to buy based on the exclusives on release is idiotic. This gen is probably going to last until past 2020

Neither system even have great launch exclusives. Launch lineups are always poor.

This.

Console launches are always the lamest a console will be. they usually get tons better inside of a year, 2 years at the latest (ps3). Those that dont get better die a quick and painful death (see the saturn)
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#24DyingPancakePosted 10/2/2013 8:29:07 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
SilentS89 posted...
Well, I for one couldn't maintain my self respect if I purchased a console with inferior specs at a higher price when an alternative was available.

Wow - seriously? Your sense of self worth is bound to which video game console you buy?

Ouch.

People who say things like that don't have much self respect in the first place.
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
#25BiggyDXPosted 10/2/2013 11:43:26 AM
I think Adam Sessler put it best, in that you shouldn't really pre-order anything based just on rhetoric or small slivers of gameplay alone.

You're not weak in wanting to make sure you have a console you want to enjoy playing, but I would probably wait it off if I were you. I'll likely be getting both consoles anyway but i know it won't happen till sometime in Q1 or Q2 of next year.

If you're that anxious though, keep the preorder till the end of the month and wait to see what develops between both companies.
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX