I'm SICK and TIRED of all the Xbone hate >:( Here is why this console ROX!

#1HellsingOrgPosted 9/29/2013 9:34:39 AM
1) based god Xbox controller so comfortable and ergonomical and its been improved.

2) Kinect, even if you hate motion controls you have to applaud the innovation and voice command and how technical it is.

3) Microsoft exclusives like Halo. Halo games are the f****ing bomb and we love them.

4) Best online service on a console, Nintendo and Sony are jealous of Xbox Live smooth servers and perfect online multiplayer. psn can't even compete with their atrocious online system.

5) Xbox cares about the community and will ban bad people to make an enjoyable environment for all.

6) Tons of kick ass features and probably a ton more to come, video game recording, live streaming, apps etc.

The thing is if you love good games and love good stable online multiplayer network then the Xbone is the only choice for us.

Unite fellow Xbone fanboys!
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#2jim200Posted 9/29/2013 9:38:13 AM
Hmmm I'm getting an Xbox console for the first time and I'm ashamed.
---
PSN: Jemi200 ::: NNID: Jemi200 ::: 3DS FC: 5129-0276-3428 Name: Jemi
I Pre-Ordered an Xbox One and PS4 Within Hours of Each Other on June 10th, 2013
#3MuryoPosted 9/29/2013 9:42:40 AM
1.$100 more expensive than the Ps4, $200 more than Wiiu.

2.Rushed, unfinised launch games, one plagued with awful dlc dependence.

3.Way too many apps locked behind a paywall(some which you already pay a membership on top of it.)

4.Unstable policies.

5.overall majority of disaporval in polls.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#4Dev0311Posted 9/29/2013 9:44:14 AM
Just no.
#5OmecronBlazorPosted 9/29/2013 9:49:00 AM
HellsingOrg posted...

4) Best online service on a console, Nintendo and Sony are jealous of Xbox Live smooth servers and perfect online multiplayer. psn can't even compete with their atrocious online system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kikSTb5ArTs

Lol
---
The Official Chauffeur of the Final Fantasy XV Board
'With Playstation 4, we are building memories. With Xbawks, we are building an illusion.' - embrandedone
#6mike468Posted 9/29/2013 9:49:36 AM
Don't worry, I see PS4 users having the same experience as the 360 users did with overheating:

PS4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a6cjcB085s

Xbox One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJbBGhETb_o

This is newer technology and usually newer consoles are bigger because they need more venting to cool the components. The PS4 is smaller than the current slim PS3. How the Sony supports don't expect to have overheating issues is beyond me.

Maybe Sony is taking the low road with cheap components that won't last like the PS2 disk drive.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#7ste_1Posted 9/29/2013 9:51:07 AM
Its funny because ps4 fanboys spend more time on X1 boards then their own. Ps4 boards are dull and boring , even there game boards suck. FACT
#8MuryoPosted 9/29/2013 10:01:43 AM
OmecronBlazor posted...
HellsingOrg posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kikSTb5ArTs

Lol

Dude.... don't use irretufable facts with MS fanboys, it's like sunlight to a vampire.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#9gobuffalo30Posted 9/29/2013 10:18:33 AM
ste_1 posted...
Its funny because ps4 fanboys spend more time on X1 boards then their own. Ps4 boards are dull and boring , even there game boards suck. FACT

You know why the PS4 boards are boring? It's because most of the amazing, idiotic stuff is said on this board.

Plus, not every disagreement makes people PS4 fanboys. People are extremely sensitive on this board, it's unbelievable.
#10sexbonePosted 9/29/2013 10:26:51 AM
if i'm sick n tired i will rest
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice command : sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.