I'm SICK and TIRED of all the Xbone hate >:( Here is why this console ROX!

#21gobuffalo30Posted 9/29/2013 10:51:30 AM
But back to my point, the people who are all pro X1 can't stand to see something negative and try to bash points. Do Sony people do this too? Sure, but it's so overly abundant on the X1 side that it makes it very tiring for anyone.
#22saiyankakarotoPosted 9/29/2013 10:56:34 AM
Honestly i love my 360,though im on my 3 one and my fat ps3 still works,i really want to get an xbox one along a ps4 but that damn kinect,the first one didnt work in my room because of space i tried it out in the living room and it was crap

I dont know how much they improve kinect and i really dont care i dont want it,still i really love xbox and i hope the damn kinect will work in my room,i dont care to be running around like an idiot,just hope the system works and i can play games like ryse that looks sick.

I would want to know if microsoft have adressed the space issue with the kinect and if it will work anywere,if someone knows please let me know,if it doesnt then id still got the ps3 wich i also like
#23TheGreatUnownPosted 9/29/2013 11:07:48 AM
XBoxurance
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579 XBL:IronPatriot215
Trolls should see this: http://youtu.be/Tkm5K2fu0AI?t=1m38s
#24micheal82Posted 9/29/2013 11:49:41 AM
renskyfire posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
ste_1 posted...
Its funny because ps4 fanboys spend more time on X1 boards then their own. Ps4 boards are dull and boring , even there game boards suck. FACT

You know why the PS4 boards are boring? It's because most of the amazing, idiotic stuff is said on this board.

Plus, not every disagreement makes people PS4 fanboys. People are extremely sensitive on this board, it's unbelievable.

People aren't overly sensitive, they're just sick of the hordes of trolls that infest this board. Some might try to have legitimate discussions, but they will all end up failing because people are so used to trolls that they don't discussions anymore, they just want a troll free board. The other reason being even if people did try to have discussions, the Sony fanboy brigade will infest the topic too, either insulting people who're getting the XBox One, working as Sony missionaries talking about how much Sony loves them and how kind and benevolent they company is, acting like Microsoft actually victimized them and giving some self righteous spiel of how Microsoft still hasn't been "punished" enough, or finally that they were "victimized" during the PS3 launch and are getting "revenge" against those who wronged them.

All in all it's an excuse they give to make dozens of posts or topics that have zero value and destroy any chance of having a real discussion. In reality, they're just bored and to relieve that boredom them annoy others.

The Sony fanboys the infest these boards are making me regret ever preordering a PS4. If this is how they act on a message board imagine them with a mic. It looks like I will be muting everybody on the PS4 or stick to single player only on it and use my Xbox for multiplayer.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#25Shacky_101Posted 9/29/2013 11:51:33 AM
mike468 posted...
Don't worry, I see PS4 users having the same experience as the 360 users did with overheating:

PS4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a6cjcB085s

Xbox One:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJbBGhETb_o

This is newer technology and usually newer consoles are bigger because they need more venting to cool the components. The PS4 is smaller than the current slim PS3. How the Sony supports don't expect to have overheating issues is beyond me.

Maybe Sony is taking the low road with cheap components that won't last like the PS2 disk drive.

Oh, heres another pathetic fanboy.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#26shotymePosted 9/29/2013 12:10:17 PM
HellsingOrg posted...
1) based god Xbox controller so comfortable and ergonomical and its been improved.

2) Kinect, even if you hate motion controls you have to applaud the innovation and voice command and how technical it is.

3) Microsoft exclusives like Halo. Halo games are the f****ing bomb and we love them.

4) Best online service on a console, Nintendo and Sony are jealous of Xbox Live smooth servers and perfect online multiplayer. psn can't even compete with their atrocious online system.

5) Xbox cares about the community and will ban bad people to make an enjoyable environment for all.

6) Tons of kick ass features and probably a ton more to come, video game recording, live streaming, apps etc.

The thing is if you love good games and love good stable online multiplayer network then the Xbone is the only choice for us.

Unite fellow Xbone fanboys!

Gamer Protip: Trolls gonna troll and opinions are opinions. Never let them get to you. People will speak with their wallets.
---
NP: Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, TLoU, SMT4, NCAA FB14, TTT2
Sports: Oregon Ducks, Tennessee Titans, NY Knicks, STL Cards
#27SilentS89Posted 9/29/2013 1:18:32 PM
shotyme posted...
People will speak with their wallets.

That is what you should be concerned about.
#28Troika19Posted 9/29/2013 1:21:41 PM
Stopped taking seriously at ROX.
---
Classic Gamefaqs, you ask a harmless, genuine question and get bombarded by 10 year olds.
#29jrr18Posted 9/29/2013 1:24:32 PM
HellsingOrg posted...
1) based god Xbox controller so comfortable and ergonomical and its been improved.

2) Kinect, even if you hate motion controls you have to applaud the innovation and voice command and how technical it is.

3) Microsoft exclusives like Halo. Halo games are the f****ing bomb and we love them.

4) Best online service on a console, Nintendo and Sony are jealous of Xbox Live smooth servers and perfect online multiplayer. psn can't even compete with their atrocious online system.

5) Xbox cares about the community and will ban bad people to make an enjoyable environment for all.

6) Tons of kick ass features and probably a ton more to come, video game recording, live streaming, apps etc.

The thing is if you love good games and love good stable online multiplayer network then the Xbone is the only choice for us.

Unite fellow Xbone fanboys!

1 you can't really make an informed point out of this unless you use both the new controllers

2 voice commands were around long before Kinect so no innovation and the 60$ ps eye does the same thing

3 bungi was what made halo good there not making it anymore

4 I will give you this for the 360 vs ps3 the psn store sucks but again you can't really comment on the next gen ones because you never used them

5 LOL

6 same features without having to pay.
---
the world did end in 2012 it's just taking a bit to kick in.
PSN/steam jrr101
#30HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 12:35:59 AM
wow lots of haters in here
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.