Xbox One Stage Show Twitter Storm Kicks Off. Sexism, misogyny, and giveaways?

#71embrandedonePosted 10/3/2013 1:49:56 AM
This person got harassed on her twitter. The more I follow this story, the more I reckon the world would be better off without Xbone and its followers.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#72Millertime660Posted 10/3/2013 1:51:18 AM
embrandedone posted...
This person got harassed on her twitter. The more I follow this story, the more I reckon the world would be better off without Xbone and its followers.

way to resurect a 2 day old post!
#73PowerOfTheCloudPosted 10/3/2013 3:52:59 AM
Millertime660 posted...
embrandedone posted...

Great, my life was better before I ever heard about this story, and I slept better before I saw their picture.
First Microsoft alienated the military with DRM, and now this? The won't have any friends left soon.
---
xbone = myspace
ps4 = facebook
#74embrandedonePosted 10/4/2013 7:19:39 AM
I liked MS' response. Expect more apologies down the line.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#75ILikesCheesePosted 10/4/2013 8:37:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#76Exodus_PrimePosted 10/4/2013 8:45:50 AM
PowerOfTheCloud posted...
Millertime660 posted...
embrandedone posted...

Great, my life was better before I ever heard about this story, and I slept better before I saw their picture.
First Microsoft alienated the military with DRM, and now this? The won't have any friends left soon.

Are you the new Metroidfan99999 of this board?
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#77Special-EddPosted 10/4/2013 8:50:01 AM
Fustmonkey posted...

I would also like to know how you have confirmed that what she said is what really was said. Because there seems to be a discrepancy in what actually happened.

http://www.frasermillward.com/apps/blog

Apparently the whole "he," "it," and "thing" comments were never said. While I'm sure her embarrassment was real enough she shouldn't have said stuff that wasn't true.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#78TargettPracticePosted 10/4/2013 9:08:06 AM
Have you guys seen the pics of that "woman"? He's definitely not a woman. He may have chopped his wiener off or took some hormones, but lack of wiener and hormone therapy does not make a woman. He's just a wienerless dude with serious mental problems, and I pity him.

You can't be mad at the presenter when he's just pointing out the obvious. Laura Kate Dale is a man.
#79ILikesCheesePosted 10/4/2013 10:28:44 AM
TargettPractice posted...
Have you guys seen the pics of that "woman"? He's definitely not a woman. He may have chopped his wiener off or took some hormones, but lack of wiener and hormone therapy does not make a woman. He's just a wienerless dude with serious mental problems, and I pity him.

You can't be mad at the presenter when he's just pointing out the obvious. Laura Kate Dale is a man.

And I pity people like you who lack the ability to understand what "makes" a man a man or a woman a woman. Actually, I take that back. I don't pity those like you; in truth I vehemently detest your clueless, backwoods lot.
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#80ZimbabweBobPosted 10/4/2013 10:56:55 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
TargettPractice posted...

And I pity people like you who lack the ability to understand what "makes" a man a man or a woman a woman. Actually, I take that back. I don't pity those like you; in truth I vehemently detest your clueless, backwoods lot.

So because we recognize that biology determines gender and we refuse to entertain the delusion of someone who mutilates themselves in a vain attempt to become something they are not, We are the clueless ones? When this person was born, what did the doctor identify it's gender as? You know, the medical professional who has an understanding of physiology...what did the medical professional identify this child as?

You can do whatever you like to your body..your body your right to change it however you see fit but it does not change the fact that this person was born male and will still be male no matter how many cuts and snips are performed. The fact that I will not agree with this persons abberant psychology does not make me narrow minded, it means I have an objective point of view and see things for what they are.
---
You only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.
NNID: ZimbabweBob