EA-DICE: We'll get the BF4 on Xbox on par with PS4

#1embrandedonePosted 9/29/2013 10:26:31 AM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/29/ea-dice-aims-to-achieve-the-same-framerate-and-resolution-for-battlefield-4-on-xbox-one-and-ps4/

Yes, well, whatever makes the Greenies happy. Mayhaps we need another 1.21kHz to give the system a leg up.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#2HowardTheMizerPosted 9/29/2013 10:38:25 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3straymatterPosted 9/29/2013 10:53:52 AM
The Xbox One is the best thing that ever happened to the PS4.
It will push PS4 to improve in grey areas where X1 really shines.
#4chrish909Posted 9/29/2013 12:04:40 PM
HowardTheMizer posted...
What this system needs is an AED charged and ready to shock some life into it... this thing is going to be dead on arrival at this point. How can the multiplatforms at launch be so underpowered compared to the ps4 when they are essentially xbox360 ports? Xbox one's port of an xbox 360 title is weaker than ps4's port of an xbox 360 title? LOL. You think Micro$oft would have learned something from Sony's arrogance in creating a non-traditional developmental platform to program under.

You can say I'm trolling all you want, but you're the one who is rushing into this topic to justify your $100 more expensive purchase for a WEAKER console with a camera NO ONE WANTS. Face it, the only game xbox is gonna put out at 1080p/60fps at this rate is Tickle Me Time with Elmo and Friends... at least it won't be a QTE snooze fest like Ryse.

So incredibly sad and desperate. This topic is about bf4 and you attack x1 price, kinect, and ryse. Thats all irrelevent in this topic boy. Obiviously you are pretty mad that x1 is starting to blow up as release nears. Dont believe me, why are there more topics on x1 board than ps4.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#5AzaneAzerPosted 9/29/2013 12:30:17 PM
bringing the ps4 down to about half power to make the xb1 not look bad is a pretty bad trend.
#6BudWisenheimerPosted 9/29/2013 12:43:04 PM
embrandedone posted...
Mayhaps we need another 1.21kHz to give the system a leg up.

Another? And BTW that's gigawatts. Not kilohertz. But you probably knew that. ;-)
#7LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/29/2013 1:06:53 PM
The XBone is just getting punished!
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#8MasterSword546Posted 9/29/2013 1:09:56 PM
chrish909 posted...
HowardTheMizer posted...
What this system needs is an AED charged and ready to shock some life into it... this thing is going to be dead on arrival at this point. How can the multiplatforms at launch be so underpowered compared to the ps4 when they are essentially xbox360 ports? Xbox one's port of an xbox 360 title is weaker than ps4's port of an xbox 360 title? LOL. You think Micro$oft would have learned something from Sony's arrogance in creating a non-traditional developmental platform to program under.

You can say I'm trolling all you want, but you're the one who is rushing into this topic to justify your $100 more expensive purchase for a WEAKER console with a camera NO ONE WANTS. Face it, the only game xbox is gonna put out at 1080p/60fps at this rate is Tickle Me Time with Elmo and Friends... at least it won't be a QTE snooze fest like Ryse.

So incredibly sad and desperate. This topic is about bf4 and you attack x1 price, kinect, and ryse. Thats all irrelevent in this topic boy. Obiviously you are pretty mad that x1 is starting to blow up as release nears. Dont believe me, why are there more topics on x1 board than ps4.

Did... did you really just use that as an argument to say the Xbone is more popular? Take a nice hard look at the topics on the Xbone board compared to the PS4 board topics. The ONLY reason the Xbone board has more topics is because there is SO much wrong with the system and that's what most people are talking about. What's there to complain about on the PS4? Not much and nothing compared to the problems Xbone and MS have. Negative talk and press do not make a system more popular, only more talked about.
---
I'm going to marry Taylor Swift one day <3
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8pc2f7m0W1rzv84ho2_500.gif
#9whitelytningPosted 9/29/2013 1:14:23 PM
I feel like there is another thread about this.
---
http://i.imgur.com/iZdWIKJ.jpg
#10Shacky_101Posted 9/29/2013 3:45:37 PM
chrish909 posted...
HowardTheMizer posted...

My friend, go back to your little dog house. Your pathetic presence drives everyone crazy.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.