Reeeeeeeeeeally making me want to buy your new system, Microsoft.

#251RyuuHou25Posted 9/30/2013 1:09:15 PM
NeoMonk posted...
You all realize this was debunked & she turns out to be mentally unstable which is why she made up those claims right? Why is this thread even up still.... Trollbait?!
Even Kotakus gutless self had to update it's media hype story to reflect as such.

Most of you know nothing about this issue as you weren't there and you're just taking 1 sides opinion to fact as others are actually finding out information & exposing this as just a myth like Nessy or your happiness...

Source?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#252Donuts_R_GoodPosted 9/30/2013 1:09:23 PM
This whole thing has gone on for far too long. It's so stupid. I'm not even gonna bother sugarcoating it.

"Waaahhh I look like a male and was called a male!! Waahhh I'm gonna kill myself!! I'm a female!!!"

It's not the comedian's fault that you still look like a male. Jesus.

Everyone who is saying that the LGBT community is too whiny is absolutely right. I'm so god damned tired of LGBTs getting so offended at the littlest things.

I have absolutely no issues with LGBTs, in fact I support them and hope to see gay marriage legalized everywhere, but FFS quit crying everytime someone spills milk.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#253RasutoSSAikouPosted 9/30/2013 1:11:58 PM
She's not a "trans gamer." I'm pretty sure the term "gamer" is unisex, so quit shoving your uniqueness into it. This goes for "girl gamers," "gaymers," and whatever else is out there.
---
NNID/Gamertag: LikeaSsur
"Only fools fear great failure. It is the small losses that break a man down." - Angelus, Drakengard
#254NeoMonkPosted 9/30/2013 1:13:47 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Source?

Oh I don't know... KOTAKU? The place that engulfed you all in this made up story.
Her twitter page where she can't make up her mind if she actually wants to speak to the comedian or not but ADAMANTLY CLAIMS she demanded to see him right after the show?
Mental Instability is rampant with this one which is why she had to come clean.

Instead of reading headlines maybe some of you should do some reading before you outright jump into conclusions demanding for the comedian to be "fired" LOL which i always laugh at that... as if they're not freelancing as it is... and attack him and want him to kill himself...

No yeah... that's totally cool for demand him to kill himself... buncha hypocrites...
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#255BadTopicIsBadPosted 9/30/2013 1:24:31 PM
Why am I not surprised at all who was in the wrong here. Typical.
---
But I'm not saying which.
#256RyuuHou25Posted 9/30/2013 1:28:58 PM
NeoMonk posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Source?

Oh I don't know... KOTAKU? The place that engulfed you all in this made up story.
Her twitter page where she can't make up her mind if she actually wants to speak to the comedian or not but ADAMANTLY CLAIMS she demanded to see him right after the show?

Instead of reading headlines maybe some of you should do some reading before you outright jump into conclusions demanding for the comedian to be "fired" LOL which i always laugh at that... as if they're not freelancing as it is... and attack him and want him to kill himself...

No yeah... that's totally cool for demand him to kill himself... buncha hypocrites...

Kotaku was one of the last to report this. It also didn't debunk a damn thing.

Oh wow, that was some AWESOME source there!!! My god >.> Never mind that tons of people demanded the journalist in question that was humiliated kill herself, right? No yeah, that's totally cool too!

To quote you - "you're just taking 1 sides opinion to fact as others are actually finding out information"

Yeah, precisely what you're doing >.>
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#257EllesarienPosted 9/30/2013 1:33:49 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
NeoMonk posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
Source?

Kotaku was one of the last to report this. It also didn't debunk a damn thing.

Oh wow, that was some AWESOME source there!!! My god >.> Never mind that tons of people demanded the journalist in question that was humiliated kill herself, right? No yeah, that's totally cool too!

To quote you - "you're just taking 1 sides opinion to fact as others are actually finding out information"

Yeah, precisely what you're doing >.>

You seem to be a pretty judgmental person for someone standing on a pedestal above all us insects. Maybe a nice mirror would be a help for you.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#258lindaluvPosted 9/30/2013 1:42:07 PM
SORS_IMMANIS posted...
TreGooda posted...
It's quite a logical fallacy to assume someone that rejects men as being women because of their mental state are religious as well.

Not in the slightest. There's a clearly demonstrable link between religiousness and lack of intelligence. As well as an increased likelihood of scientific ignorance and related bigotry due to systematic brainwashing with archaic dogma.

Ignorant, intolerant people are far more likely to be religious. That's a fact.

That itself is an absurd and bigoted "opinion". So anyone that DOESNT agree with you is automatically a religious zealot. You spew these pseudo "scientific" ideas as facts when you havent provided a shred of evidence or reference to any of these papers that would provide evidence of your claims. Science is good and all, but that doesnt make science the answer to everything either. Dont use science so vainly.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)
#259Donuts_R_GoodPosted 9/30/2013 1:45:26 PM
RasutoSSAikou posted...
"gaymers,"

Is this actually a thing.

Wow.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.