"Xbox One Presenter Humiliated Me on Stage, Says Transgender Journalist"

#11GGearXPosted 9/29/2013 7:51:56 PM
Delicious traps.
---
GT- Neon KnLght
This world is not made for Kings, only Knights.
#12mrpicPosted 9/29/2013 7:54:05 PM
personally think its hillarious that the TG dude cant take a joke

it wasnt a pr rep btw it was a a comedian
#13FustmonkeyPosted 9/29/2013 7:59:28 PM
Still wondering why there is not one person that confirms her side of the story.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#14Nate_DihldorffPosted 9/29/2013 8:09:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15rpgianPosted 9/29/2013 8:41:36 PM
Life is going to be tough when you choose to be different. Laws must read equality but everyone is going to be guilty of judgement.

A pasty accountant in a biker bar is going to be outed, the only white guy in a dark room is going to get some saltines and a helpingl of fixed eye whites, a man at a baby shower is gonna get gossiped,etc

Free to be regardless of others taste but the flip side is anyone else is free to spit you out if they don't have the taste. So you feel sloppy but you choose to stand out and others choose to hammer in a nonviolent way. Thats freedom. Trying to idealize instances jeopardizes it. Stop *****ing. Ever one dumps on and gets dumped on. That particular choice is a bright neon sign. Expect lots of troubles, you should be used to it.

People =sht. But that's all a part of freedoms aroma. Deal with it # :)
#16AenishaPosted 9/29/2013 8:54:37 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
The people who cry Political Correctness are the biggest offenders. They make transgendered folk look bad by unintentionally giving them the stigma that being transgendered is a form of disability. Look at the amount of liberal jackheads in the NeoGAF thread. Makes me have a massive facepalm everytime I read a post saying that it's okay for them to pretend to be a sex they were not born as. Sorry, if you were born with two X (or an X and a Y) chromosomes throughout your body, then your sex associated with that is the sex that you are. No amount of fantasy or cancer-inducing hormone therapy will change that. People who support that kind of attitude is why the world is getting increasingly worse.

And there's my two cents.

Thats just it. There is a difference. While her sex will always be male due to her biological makeup, her gender is female which is what she identifies with.

Seems some of you need to take a few biology and sociology and behavioral psych classes to not sound like hateful idiots but thats just my two cents.
---
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!
Animal Crossing: New Leaf FC - 0388-0226-2125
#17sexbonePosted 9/29/2013 8:56:45 PM
GGearX posted...
Delicious traps.

hey ggearx
is that u from ninty board with that incestuous story?
how's it going?
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice commands: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.
#18aiyobroPosted 9/29/2013 9:07:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19Nate_DihldorffPosted 9/29/2013 9:09:12 PM
Aenisha posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
The people who cry Political Correctness are the biggest offenders. They make transgendered folk look bad by unintentionally giving them the stigma that being transgendered is a form of disability. Look at the amount of liberal jackheads in the NeoGAF thread. Makes me have a massive facepalm everytime I read a post saying that it's okay for them to pretend to be a sex they were not born as. Sorry, if you were born with two X (or an X and a Y) chromosomes throughout your body, then your sex associated with that is the sex that you are. No amount of fantasy or cancer-inducing hormone therapy will change that. People who support that kind of attitude is why the world is getting increasingly worse.

And there's my two cents.

Thats just it. There is a difference. While her sex will always be male due to her biological makeup, her gender is female which is what she identifies with.

Seems some of you need to take a few biology and sociology and behavioral psych classes to not sound like hateful idiots but thats just my two cents.

And I knew, knew, KNEW somebody was going to bring up gender being a social construct, which is why I avoided using the word gender and went with sex instead.

And yup, you had to add in that I'm a hateful idiot for pointing out reality, too. The same stuff being recycled ad infinitum.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#20Worn_outPosted 9/29/2013 9:16:48 PM
But the problem with transgendered persons is that they aren't living a life of reality, but one of fantasy, especially since quite a lot of them come from rich families. How else are they able to afford such a luxurious transaction like one that involves trying to combat what they born as? Gotta spend those thousands of dollars on something. Oh, but don't forget that they get easy rides from tax breaks and sponsors/scholarships/etc. just for being different.