"Xbox One Presenter Humiliated Me on Stage, Says Transgender Journalist"

#71VeiledGenesisPosted 9/30/2013 7:55:48 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Aenisha posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
The people who cry Political Correctness are the biggest offenders. They make transgendered folk look bad by unintentionally giving them the stigma that being transgendered is a form of disability. Look at the amount of liberal jackheads in the NeoGAF thread. Makes me have a massive facepalm everytime I read a post saying that it's okay for them to pretend to be a sex they were not born as. Sorry, if you were born with two X (or an X and a Y) chromosomes throughout your body, then your sex associated with that is the sex that you are. No amount of fantasy or cancer-inducing hormone therapy will change that. People who support that kind of attitude is why the world is getting increasingly worse.

And there's my two cents.

Thats just it. There is a difference. While her sex will always be male due to her biological makeup, her gender is female which is what she identifies with.

Seems some of you need to take a few biology and sociology and behavioral psych classes to not sound like hateful idiots but thats just my two cents.

And I knew, knew, KNEW somebody was going to bring up gender being a social construct, which is why I avoided using the word gender and went with sex instead.

And yup, you had to add in that I'm a hateful idiot for pointing out reality, too. The same stuff being recycled ad infinitum.

The blind ignorance is strong with this one.

Regardless of whatever your personal views are, medical science says you are 100% completely wrong.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
#72aiyobroPosted 9/30/2013 7:56:45 PM
Kotaku sucks anyway.

It's always something about gay gaming or women being verbally abused by 13 year olds or some tranny spin.

They almost never get anything right when they report it, the freaking comments section has to correct everything they bloat out on that site. Most of them aren't even technically savy, they have degree's in communication and they're farting around about every game spoiling it so they have something to talk about. Then they go out and mention the one thing that's going to blow up the comments section to just start a troll dialogue.

That site is just bad news, if you like videogame's you're better off not going anywhere near it.
#73sexbonePosted 9/30/2013 8:34:40 PM
Zheakk posted...
Halectic posted...

Remember every human that exists on the planet originally was supposed to be a woman, it is why men have nipples.

This made me laugh a little bit. It is true that males and females develop the same for roughly the first six weeks of pregnancy, but that doesn't really equate at all to: men were "originally supposed to be women".

hm i think it's about the Y chromosome

in the past with asexual reprod all living beings are XX
and then some are evolving so one legs of the chromosome X is reduced and transforms into Y
became XY aka male and repro sexsually with original XX aka female

that means our male Y chromosome is evolved from X chromosome which is just an X that lost one of it's legs

still that makes big differences in the phenotype of human beings
---
sexbox one by micro&soft : always on, always connected, always watching, doesn't do any 180.voice commands: sexbox turn on, sexbox watch AV, sexbox my home.
#74aiyobroPosted 9/30/2013 8:36:50 PM
Why are you guys talking about this, he's still ugly and ashamed!
#75BadTopicIsBadPosted 9/30/2013 8:46:24 PM
aiyobro posted...
Kotaku sucks anyway.

For the longest time I've considered them one of the worst gaming news sites.
---
But I'm not saying which.
#76aiyobroPosted 9/30/2013 9:26:14 PM
Today on Kotaku:

People select different regions to download different apps on xbox
"Sucks for those affected, but hey, they did sign a Terms of Service agreement to join Xbox Live, and they were engaged in "using false or deceptive information to create an account for the sole purpose of accessing content you would otherwise have to pay for", so...such is life."

Article about dumb consultant/translator who thinks she's open minded.
"******'s, Candles In The *** And Nintendo In The 1990s"

Wii U Gets 700mb Firmware Update
"Sadly, the console's biggest problem - sluggish menu load times - doesn't appear any better."
What the menu times when you GO ONLINE or SAVE SETTINGS???

"GTA Online Will Launch Tomorrow Morning"
you guys have been hyping and then stepping back on this game the whole month..

"I Can't Stop Watching These Cyclists Missing A Perilous Turn"
what does liveleak have to do with Kotaku..

"Just One PS4 Launch Game Could Be A Whopping 50 Gigabytes"
"The Wii U's hard-drive, by the way, is 32 GB. Just throwing that out there"
It doesn't use a hardrive and it doesnt install games ARGH!
#77Flare1721Posted 9/30/2013 9:42:51 PM
Maybe he/she should make up their mind?
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2, We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721 Boston Bruins thank you for a hard fought season!
#78embrandedonePosted 10/1/2013 6:46:13 AM
bump
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#79TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/1/2013 7:36:59 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
Whether you are a liberal crybabby that thinks she's a she or a conservative crybabby that thinks he's a he, there's no reason to be an ass to someone just because they're transgender, period. Even if the story is fake.

We're not being an ass toward someone because they are transgender; we're ousting the truth in regards to a transgender that happens to be an ass..

Quoting from your very first post

People who support that kind of attitude is why the world is getting increasingly worse.

I know I'm talking with a high school conservative, but still... THA WORLD IS GETTIN WORSE

The world will be just fine 50, 100, 200 years from now with or without your suggested take on the transgender issue.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury