MEGAMAN FANS! Mighty No. 9 only needs $400K to reach X-ONE/PS4 goal!

#21chrisromans123Posted 9/30/2013 3:32:11 PM
I would give some money but there is just to much risk with this one.
---
XDAO Romans
#22QuinnandGoblinPosted 9/30/2013 5:51:06 PM
chrisromans123 posted...

Too much risk with this one, how?

It's only got just over 100k to make it for next-gen systems with 22 hours to go, it'll make it.
---
NinendoID- Grey-Armada .... psn- armada66 .... xbl- greyarmada....3ds-0345-0608-4393
#23GeneralFoxPosted 9/30/2013 6:00:07 PM(edited)
I just tossed on $120 to get it to the 3.3 mill mark. I dunno how long it takes to update, but it's on the next gen now!

Could careless about the strat guide, but I definitely wanted the art book so I get something neat out of it.

---
Smooth McGroove's Acapella versions of old school music, a must listen!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SmoothMcGroove?feature=watch
#24QuinnandGoblinPosted 9/30/2013 6:07:12 PM
Dunno why but i kept forgetting about the paypal amount haha.

Awesome its coming to next-gen now.

Now to get it to 3ds/vita!
---
NinendoID- Grey-Armada .... psn- armada66 .... xbl- greyarmada....3ds-0345-0608-4393
#25NightRainPosted 9/30/2013 6:36:40 PM
IT'S DONE!!!
---
To be a sage means only to be rich in knowledge.
Canadiens/Red Sox/Patriots
#26chrisromans123Posted 9/30/2013 9:38:22 PM
QuinnandGoblin posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

It's only got just over 100k to make it for next-gen systems with 22 hours to go, it'll make it.

The fact that they could get sued and never make the game maybe?
---
XDAO Romans
#27CasualGamersPosted 9/30/2013 9:54:44 PM
chrisromans123 posted...
QuinnandGoblin posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

Lawyered!

Lol.
#28QuinnandGoblinPosted 9/30/2013 9:58:41 PM
chrisromans123 posted...
QuinnandGoblin posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

They wont be sued for taking a gameplay style/genre and making their own game of it, AT ALL.

Anyone that thinks they could be sued has no clue at all with how it would all work. There are hundreds of games out there with likeness and exact gameplay styles to mario, but are not sued by Nintendo. Hundreds of FPS games that play almost exactly the same as another, with no one being sued.

Capcom wouldn't have a leg to stand on in suing them for making this game. The same way Nintendo wouldn't have had one to stand on if they sued the "spiritual successor" to Eternal Darkness had it gotten off the ground.

No company owns a genre. Capcom can't stop another company making a game that presents itself with 8-9 levels, each with differing bosses, each with differing powers to gain from said bosses, just because they did it with Megaman. The game isn't called Megaman, doesn't include any characters or level designs from a Megaman game, end of story.
---
#292ndAtomiskPosted 9/30/2013 10:27:15 PM
NightRain posted...
IT'S DONE!!!

I saw the topic title and thought "Only $400k?" But apparently it really wasn't that much.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#30streamjumperPosted 10/1/2013 12:33:22 AM
QuinnandGoblin posted...
chrisromans123 posted...
QuinnandGoblin posted...
chrisromans123 posted...

They wont be sued for taking a gameplay style/genre and making their own game of it, AT ALL.

Anyone that thinks they could be sued has no clue at all with how it would all work. There are hundreds of games out there with likeness and exact gameplay styles to mario, but are not sued by Nintendo. Hundreds of FPS games that play almost exactly the same as another, with no one being sued.

Capcom wouldn't have a leg to stand on in suing them for making this game. The same way Nintendo wouldn't have had one to stand on if they sued the "spiritual successor" to Eternal Darkness had it gotten off the ground.

No company owns a genre. Capcom can't stop another company making a game that presents itself with 8-9 levels, each with differing bosses, each with differing powers to gain from said bosses, just because they did it with Megaman. The game isn't called Megaman, doesn't include any characters or level designs from a Megaman game, end of story.

To add to this, Capcom could try to tie this up in court and kill em with legal fees, but they know that would just enrage fans even more.
---
Darwin, set the Wayback Machine...