X1 controller really is going to have to go some ways to beat the SaberTooth.

#11Exodus_PrimePosted 10/2/2013 9:27:25 AM
You mean this SaberTooth?

http://thefightingconnection.com/sites/default/files/styles/640w/public/pictures/sabretooth-marvel-vs-capcom-2-new-age-heroes-picture.jpg
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#12DeimirPosted 10/3/2013 3:55:23 AM
NerdimusPrime posted...
Deimir posted...
The Onza is my favorite controller of all time. I just wish they would last longer than three months. I've had three of them fail on me to various degrees, am currently using a fourth, and have a fifth one sitting still in box for when this one goes out, since I'm pretty sure Razer discontinued them.

Anyone who says Microsoft has crappy quality control has clearly never tried Razer products. In addition to the aforementioned controllers I've also had two of their mice fail on me, unsurprisingly both in the same manner (cord failing, causing the mouse to lose connection to the PC) despite getting them 6+ years apart.

I do have a Razer keyboard that still works, though I stopped using it a couple months back in favor of a Logitech G710+ keyboard because the Razer Black Widow was too loud.

Saying some 3rd party has worse manufacturing practices isn't a defense.. " I know MS devices suck, but Razer is worse!"

Except that MS devices really don't suck, at least not in my experience. I've only had to toss two of my first-party controllers in the six years I've had a 360, one because it developed stick drift after two years and the other because I made the mistake of lending it to my brother and he managed to spill something on it which ended up gumming down the face buttons. Currently I have four first-party controllers for when I have friends over, and the only sign of age on them is the rubber grips on the analog sticks are worn down a little.
---
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2b_1371011276
#13Millertime660Posted 10/3/2013 3:58:58 AM
Deimir posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
Deimir posted...
The Onza is my favorite controller of all time. I just wish they would last longer than three months. I've had three of them fail on me to various degrees, am currently using a fourth, and have a fifth one sitting still in box for when this one goes out, since I'm pretty sure Razer discontinued them.

Anyone who says Microsoft has crappy quality control has clearly never tried Razer products. In addition to the aforementioned controllers I've also had two of their mice fail on me, unsurprisingly both in the same manner (cord failing, causing the mouse to lose connection to the PC) despite getting them 6+ years apart.

I do have a Razer keyboard that still works, though I stopped using it a couple months back in favor of a Logitech G710+ keyboard because the Razer Black Widow was too loud.

Saying some 3rd party has worse manufacturing practices isn't a defense.. " I know MS devices suck, but Razer is worse!"

Except that MS devices really don't suck, at least not in my experience. I've only had to toss two of my first-party controllers in the six years I've had a 360, one because it developed stick drift after two years and the other because I made the mistake of lending it to my brother and he managed to spill something on it which ended up gumming down the face buttons. Currently I have four first-party controllers for when I have friends over, and the only sign of age on them is the rubber grips on the analog sticks are worn down a little.

I still use my original 360 controller from the launch system..... it has no issues.
#14Viper187666Posted 10/3/2013 5:21:17 AM
Deimir posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
Deimir posted...

You must not play much. I wore out at least 6 controllers playing Halo Reach the past 3 years.