Killzone devs believed Ryse was running on high-end PCs. They were proved wrong.

#81HENTAIDOJIPosted 10/1/2013 5:00:34 AM
This is fairly common when Xbox games look better than PS games. Everyone thought Forza 5 was CG because they couldn't comprehend how the little box that could made racers visually beyond driveclub. Now its either CG or high end pcs.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#82IminyourclosetPosted 10/1/2013 5:18:29 AM
Guys, it's already been shown they were running on PCs, which I've already posted a link to:

http://hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/56841-microsofts-e3-xbox-one-demos-ran-nvidia-powered-pcs/

What, you think they'd put some of the games on PC but use actual Xbox Ones for the others, particularly Ryse, one of the leading titles that they didn't want to risk anything going wrong with at E3? You think they wouldn't make sure THAT GAME was running on a high-performance PC if they were doing the same with other games?

'No, of course only those two or three shown in the picture were using PCs, all the others were running on X1s and there's nothing that proves me wrong'
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#83Ramsus082Posted 10/1/2013 10:11:40 AM
RAZ/HENTAI, what's your take on Ryse's massive downgrades? Just a week ago you were boasting about the poly count and how much of a technical marvel it was.

What gives?
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#84Troll_Directory(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 10:43:45 AM
Iminyourcloset posted...
Guys, it's already been shown they were running on PCs, which I've already posted a link to:

http://hexus.net/gaming/news/industry/56841-microsofts-e3-xbox-one-demos-ran-nvidia-powered-pcs/
Nice try. From your own link: "It should be noted that there were also several other game developers running Xbox One game demos on actual Xbox One development hardware at E3. The above photos represent just one game dev's choice to show off its upcoming Xbox One game title."

Congrats, you just exposed Lococycle again. Welcome back to June. Wasn't this already covered in this very topic?
#85JWJW99Posted 10/1/2013 10:50:36 AM
Ramsus082 posted...
RAZ/HENTAI, what's your take on Ryse's massive downgrades? Just a week ago you were boasting about the poly count and how much of a technical marvel it was.

What gives?

he 180'ed
#86The_DarkwalkerPosted 10/1/2013 11:16:05 AM
I don't believe for one second that anyone from Guerilla walked up to a member of the Ryse team and basically said, "I don't believe that this is really running on an Xbox One dev kit! I think it's running on a high end PC! I want you to open this cabinet right this instant and prove it isn't!"

I mean, c'mon. Seriously? And even if someone did, do you actually think the Ryse devs would just put up with that and go, "Derp! Welp, ok! We sure don't want Guerilla being mad at us, guess we better do it, doyeeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Just because someone says something, not just on the Internet but in life in general, doesn't make it true. People need to stop being so gullible.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#87IminyourclosetPosted 10/1/2013 11:50:35 AM(edited)
Troll_Directory posted...
Iminyourcloset posted...

Nice try. From your own link: "It should be noted that there were also several other game developers running Xbox One game demos on actual Xbox One development hardware at E3. The above photos represent just one game dev's choice to show off its upcoming Xbox One game title."

Congrats, you just exposed Lococycle again. Welcome back to June. Wasn't this already covered in this very topic?

Did you not read my post? You think they'd run a couple of games on PCs and the rest were Xbox Ones? Would you only accept it as truth if a PC from every game had broken down and someone happened to get a picture of it and upload it?

They would have made sure their star games were running on the best hardware they had, which means if minor games were on PCs, Ryse definitely was.Seriously, why would they only run SOME of the games on PCs?

Edit: Oh, you cut out the part of my post which answered what you just said. Gosh, why would that be?
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#8882xenoPosted 10/1/2013 1:03:40 PM
HENTAIDOJI posted...
This is fairly common when Xbox games look better than PS games. Everyone thought Forza 5 was CG because they couldn't comprehend how the little box that could made racers visually beyond driveclub. Now its either CG or high end pcs.

Dat static lighting...
---
Shwing
#89zephirrainesPosted 10/1/2013 1:07:10 PM
JWJW99 posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

What gives?

he 180'ed

Damn internal polygons we cant see!! Atleast the power of the ps4 allows all its games like driveclub and kill zone to always run at 60fps...... Oh wait....
#90IminyourclosetPosted 10/1/2013 1:30:05 PM
zephirraines posted...
Damn internal polygons we cant see!! Atleast the power of the ps4 allows all its games like driveclub and kill zone to always run at 60fps...... Oh wait....

Criticizes PS4 for not being able to run 1080p at 60fps all the time
X1 can't even reach that
****ing thumbs up
---