Xbox One is officially less popular than PS4 based on polls, maybe this is good

#1TerraUniversePosted 9/30/2013 7:22:25 AM
So Reuters put out a poll saying this.

Obviously Microsoft saw that the no-used games policy was bad, but I think this is good for the Xbox brand, because it means they're going to try even harder. Competition is good. Maybe they'll consider making Lost Odyssey 2. I'm saying, Microsoft might go out of their way to spend money on making content that are gamers are going to like.

This is the reason why I think competition is good for all consoles, including Nintendo.
#2Raven-ZPosted 9/30/2013 7:25:45 AM
I made this topic on the PS4 board (With a link to the article):

http://gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4

Was going to paste it here but predicted plenty of troll responses.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#3Raven-ZPosted 9/30/2013 7:27:33 AM
The main point why this was notable was the fact that this is the US poll. Traditional Xbox territory with a huge 360 install base and plenty of US-exclusive services.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#4axelfooley2k5Posted 9/30/2013 7:29:41 AM
been officially less popular since it was revealed

and popular isnt a good way to describe it
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#5C2H5OHPosted 9/30/2013 7:29:55 AM
In the end Xbox getting slapped is good for both consoles.
#6Reflex-ArcPosted 9/30/2013 7:40:35 AM
I'm actually I thinking XBL will be better for the lack of the console's popularity. Given the attitude and demeanor of the teaming masses of XBO haters, they won't be missed by me online.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#7embrandedonePosted 9/30/2013 7:43:35 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
been officially less popular since it was revealed

and popular isnt a good way to describe it

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#8twiztidfreak6t9Posted 9/30/2013 7:51:53 AM
I think it's good because now all the childish people that played on the 360 will move over to the PS4.....Although I'll be getting the PS4 too, I'll be playing less online than I do on the X1 since I prefer the Xbox controller for FPS games.
---
Alienware ALW14-1870SLV // Intel Core i7-4700MQ // 8 GB DDR3 RAM // 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive // 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
#9bob15xPosted 9/30/2013 7:52:44 AM
TerraUniverse posted...
So Reuters put out a poll saying this.

Obviously Microsoft saw that the no-used games policy was bad, but I think this is good for the Xbox brand, because it means they're going to try even harder. Competition is good. Maybe they'll consider making Lost Odyssey 2. I'm saying, Microsoft might go out of their way to spend money on making content that are gamers are going to like.

This is the reason why I think competition is good for all consoles, including Nintendo.

MS never had a no used game policy. What are you talking about?
#10IminyourclosetPosted 9/30/2013 7:53:34 AM
bob15x posted...
MS never had a no used game policy. What are you talking about?

....what?
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR