I don't think Xbox is strong enough of a brand for the $500 Xbox One pricetag

#51kyncaniPosted 10/2/2013 8:48:49 AM
TheApd_Returns posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
EastCoastKody posted...
so the company that sold twice as many 360's as Sony sold PS3's in America.....isn't a strong enough brand?

ITT: America is the only place that matters.

it does matter when the US has substantially higher software attach rates than any other market.

And the US is the only place where the Xbox One is still moving, a little.
#52Exodus_PrimePosted 10/2/2013 9:09:15 AM
This topic is not strong enough to reach 500 messages.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#53leatheljPosted 10/2/2013 4:50:44 PM
Then don't buy it I think the ps4 is overpriced as hell when the xbl has so many more features that ps4 don't namely ms own dedacated servers multiplat games are already useing them leaving sony in peer to peer sony has to many indies games which are timed.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#54Shovel_Break(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:09:50 PM
It really isnt
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#55gobuffalo30Posted 10/6/2013 2:21:16 PM
And this thread proves that people will buy the X1 for the wrong reasons and misinformation.
#56jairusmonillasPosted 10/6/2013 2:23:13 PM
I don't really care about history lessons but Xbox One doesn't have a chance against PS4 this gen.

Not only its expensive, its 50% weaker.
---
All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live
- Elly [ Xenogears ]
#57Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 10/6/2013 2:31:10 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
so the company that sold twice as many 360's as Sony sold PS3's in America.....isn't a strong enough brand?

at launch or by now? because those are two different figures
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#58apollian24Posted 10/7/2013 10:10:32 AM
lol, Sony's brand wasn't big enough for a $500!...... bottom line is nobody's brand is big enough to deal with that... however, with pre-orders sold out at game stores, thats got to be a good marker.
add on the cost of a game and kinect bundled, its pretty good value.
when the PS3 launched, there was no such freebies!........ you were just being told that you HAVE to pay for Bluray.
at least Microsoft are telling me that I'm getting Fifa or Forza for free!. (amazon have the Forza pack)
---
Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo Wii, the real way forward into the Next Generation of gaming.
GamerTag: Apollian24
#59youngskillzPosted 10/7/2013 11:45:18 AM
yeah well see if it is in the coming months, i bet if they aren't selling much ms will quickly axe the kinect bundled crap do another 180 and lower the price or something.

we shall see...
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Moshquito, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#60zephirrainesPosted 10/7/2013 11:48:57 AM
BilliePilgrim posted...
EastCoastKody posted...

ITT: America is the only place that matters.

Considering Sony is focusing on America first its safe to say that yes America matters the most.