Will Ryse be graphically superior to next God of War? Prediction thread.

#1An_EthiopianPosted 9/30/2013 10:05:36 AM
Crytek has recently mentioned that Ryse in its current form is graphically unattainable on the PS4.

Does this mean that Ryse will be graphically superior to the next God of War?

Personally I think Crytek is full of horse dung and that God of War will smash Ryse in both graphics and gameplay thanks to the boys and gals at SSM that truly know how to make a stylish hack and slash.

What's your opinion?
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#2Dev0311Posted 9/30/2013 10:17:12 AM
No
#3GondolinRisesPosted 9/30/2013 10:18:40 AM
Where did crytek say that.
---
Can't keep a good man down. More Fe + C than you.
#4takidigits2005Posted 9/30/2013 10:20:05 AM
"Crytek has recently mentioned that Ryse in its current form is graphically unattainable on the PS4. "

I have only one question for Crytek: wanna bet?
---
"I don't hate you for having an opinion. It's just that your opinion is irrelevant to my enjoyment of the game."
#5IminyourclosetPosted 9/30/2013 10:20:15 AM
Crytek has recently mentioned that Ryse in its current form is graphically unattainable on the PS4.

I'll give you a clue.

This is not true

Blue skidoo
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#6MilesTeg420Posted 9/30/2013 10:24:07 AM
The next God of War will likely have mind blowing graphics. A launch title doesn't stand a chance.
#7EastCoastKodyPosted 9/30/2013 10:25:48 AM
graphically Ryse looks more impressive than any PS4 game.

But u really can't compare Ryse to what ur vision of another God of War game will be.

Two different art styles. GOW has a very Sony look to it. Where as Ryse looks very Gears of war-ish
#8IminyourclosetPosted 9/30/2013 10:26:16 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
graphically Ryse looks more impressive than any PS4 game

See previous comment
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#9pingpongchingPosted 9/30/2013 11:09:43 AM
This is a such a ridiculous topic.

Will game A that doesn't get released for another 2 months have better graphics than game B which is a hypothetical sequel on another platform?

I don't know because I am a little too preoccupied with wondering if Ultron from The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron can beat Tye Dye Hulk in a pie eating contest.
---
When life gives you lemons just say f#$% the lemons and bail.
#10XBOXvsPCPosted 9/30/2013 11:16:40 AM
It depends. Will you be able to touch the untouchable GoW camera this time around? If so, then we can compare.
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana