Will Ryse be graphically superior to next God of War? Prediction thread.

#11Ramsus082Posted 9/30/2013 12:19:39 PM
GoW on the PS3? It's close, but Ryse would probably win.

GoW on the PS4? I doubt it, no.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#12LICKWIDPAlNPosted 9/30/2013 12:44:55 PM
So Crytek thinks a launch game has unobtainable graphics on the PS4.

That has got to be the dumbest thing I ever heard a developer say.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#13RemakeMePosted 9/30/2013 12:48:55 PM
EastCoastKody posted...
graphically Ryse looks more impressive than any PS4 game.

But u really can't compare Ryse to what ur vision of another God of War game will be.

Two different art styles. GOW has a very Sony look to it. Where as Ryse looks very Gears of war-ish

Uhh no? Killzone and Infamous have been touted by the media as the best looking exclusives they played/seen.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#14shads3055Posted 9/30/2013 12:50:04 PM
yes and I think gameplay and MP will be better then god of war. it seems to have all the stuff GOW mp for ps3 wanted to have but didn't do.

its going to be a fun game and another reason why im switching from ps3 to xbox one in Nov.
#15RemakeMePosted 9/30/2013 12:55:44 PM(edited)
shads3055 posted...
yes and I think gameplay and MP will be better then god of war. it seems to have all the stuff GOW mp for ps3 wanted to have but didn't do.

its going to be a fun game and another reason why im switching from ps3 to xbox one in Nov.

Yes a next gen game has all the stuff in MP than a last gen GoW wanted to have.

With that logic... since next GoW is not a launch title is should play and look better than Ryse by miles and have an even better MP experience than Ryse and the last GoW game.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#16Exodus_PrimePosted 9/30/2013 12:58:49 PM
The last God Of War title was below standards God Of War 3 was wayyyyyyyyy better. I don't see how people would still be excited for a franchise that ran it's course already, they can think of something new to come up with.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#17ExempliGratiaPosted 9/30/2013 1:03:34 PM
An_Ethiopian posted...
Crytek has recently mentioned that Ryse in its current form is graphically unattainable on the PS4.

Does this mean that Ryse will be graphically superior to the next God of War?

Personally I think Crytek is full of horse dung and that God of War will smash Ryse in both graphics and gameplay thanks to the boys and gals at SSM that truly know how to make a stylish hack and slash.

What's your opinion?

Crytek said that? No way they did.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#18METALINGUS5150Posted 9/30/2013 1:11:38 PM
The only thing Crytek said was that they would make Ryse 900p on the PS4 as well if they were making it because it's a "choice". They're pretty much just saying this to save face because we all know the PS4 has the power to do what the Xbone is doing with Ryse and can probably do it at 1080p.
Ryse is HARDLY graphically superior to PS4 exclusives, if GOW4 is ever made, of course it would look better AND at 1080p.
#19GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/30/2013 1:30:51 PM
An_Ethiopian posted...
Crytek has recently mentioned that Ryse in its current form is graphically unattainable on the PS4.

Personally I think Crytek is full of horse dung and that God of War will smash Ryse in both graphics and gameplay thanks to the boys and gals at SSM that truly know how to make a stylish hack and slash.

What's your opinion?

You can't compare a launch game to a game that will prob not come out for a year or so cause by that time devs will have a better handle on the system then they do now.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#20An_Ethiopian(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 1:38:36 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
An_Ethiopian posted...

What's your opinion?

You can't compare a launch game to a game that will prob not come out for a year or so cause by that time devs will have a better handle on the system then they do now.

According to Crytek developers we can't compare because Ryse is not possible on PS4 hardware. This isn't a comparison thread anyways: it's a prediction thread, so please stick to the predicting guys.

Like I said, I predict Crytek devs are clueless and that the next GoW on PS4 is going to put a spanking on Ryse in not only graphics, but also in gameplay and story.
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.