How come no one is excited about TV on Xbox One

#21Darkside_ShadowPosted 9/30/2013 1:07:07 PM
Breaking Bad is over. No one is going to watch TV ever again.
#22NeoMonkPosted 9/30/2013 1:08:49 PM
Darkside_Shadow posted...
Breaking Bad is over. No one is going to watch TV ever again.

What's breaking bad?
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#23bob15xPosted 9/30/2013 1:09:26 PM
Won't be available in Canada.

This seems to be an issue with American companies. They add all these new features, they price out those features where everyone pays the same no matter what the region but the majority of those features are only available in the states.

I wish they would price it based on what is available. Why should Canadians pay as much for live (use to be more) to get only 20% of the features.

Amazon does this too.

Must be the "American ignorance, I am the best" mentality thing or something.
#24Sniper_BrosefPosted 9/30/2013 1:43:57 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
GondolinRises posted...
Doritos and mountain dew yeah merica. TV football yeah yeah.

Idiocracy. It is happening.

When you add that into the equation it sounds like a stroke of genius! Now I can control my tv with Doritos dust on my hands and not ruin a controller in the process. Thanks, Microsoft!

But then how will the ponies use their DualShock 4 touch screen with their fingers full of Taco Bell sauce that they bought with their 5$ lunch box from Taco Bell?

They'll be stuck with napkins I guess. Neanderthals! Join us in the future already!
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#25vashtrichamPosted 9/30/2013 1:46:50 PM
TreGooda posted...
Djnardu posted...
Am I the only one that cringes During the Samsung "Hi TV" commercial?

I mean the kids is holding the freaking remote in his hand yet he holds the remote to his mouth and say "hi tv"...

This is how I feel about XBOX TV integration. It will be a cool gimmick to try around for a bit..But eventually probably unplug the cable box from the xbox and run everything into my receiver.

Well, you obviously don't play computer games while trying to watch the Sunday Ticket. There are a million scenarios this will be useful for but you can't see 2 inches in front of your face.

Easier solution is a cheap second tv been doing it for years now
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash
Subs : Green Lantern, Shazam
#26SORS_IMMANISPosted 9/30/2013 6:59:47 PM
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
I've replaced the "****" with every curse word I know and I can't make any sense of this. I've got to know the word that was censored.

Thank f*** is a common expression.
#27GuardianShadow0Posted 9/30/2013 7:14:34 PM
I don't watch TV.
---
Killer of Topics
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#28WildsparkPosted 9/30/2013 7:36:50 PM
SORS_IMMANIS posted...
mmm_BabyBoy posted...
I've replaced the "****" with every curse word I know and I can't make any sense of this. I've got to know the word that was censored.

Thank f*** is a common expression.

I've literally never heard anyone say that.
---
I sense a disturbance in the triforce
#29Dannyson97Posted 9/30/2013 7:40:21 PM
Ha, I used to have 2 TVs in my room, one for the console the other for TV. Hurt my neck turning back and forth constantly but I was ahead of my time apparently!
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#30AzaneAzerPosted 9/30/2013 7:49:23 PM
I've been able to watch TV for a long time without having a 500$ brick between it.