Only $200,000 to go for MegaMan Spirtual Successor to be Funded on XBox One!!

#1SharkPowahPosted 9/30/2013 1:25:57 PM
It's being made by Inafune him self with a slew of amazing talent.

INCLUDING the people who made the music for Megaman 1 and Megaman 2!!

Basically almost all the original Megaman creators are making this project it will be epic!

If you want the Transformation and Golden Armor that ONLY kickstarters will get you have to pledge $60 for the All Digital version (cheapest way to get these very rare exclusives)

It does have Online Play to show your exclusives off to.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mightyno9/mighty-no-9
#2Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/30/2013 1:30:37 PM
that's not a spiritual successor
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#3SharkPowah(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 5:17:18 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
that's not a spiritual successor

There has never been a more bigger spiritual successor. Heck Inafune himself calls it a spiritual successor.

It's basically Megaman 2.0 with a new storyline and a different coat of paint.
#4squarex8264Posted 9/30/2013 5:19:30 PM
The total doesn't include paypal, which apparently is over 80k as well... so at this point, I think there's only about 60k needed before X1/PS4 versions are made!
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#5SharkPowah(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 5:21:44 PM
squarex8264 posted...
The total doesn't include paypal, which apparently is over 80k as well... so at this point, I think there's only about 60k needed before X1/PS4 versions are made!

It's going quick I'm pretty sure it'll definitely make it now ^_^.

I wish the "long" stretch goal wasn't so lame a "single player Call stage."

It is awesome it went this far though. Shows HUGE demand for Megaman and that Capcom was wrong.
#6mcnichojPosted 9/30/2013 5:22:33 PM
SharkPowah posted...
If you want the Transformation and Golden Armor that ONLY kickstarters will get you have to pledge $60 for the All Digital version (cheapest way to get these very rare exclusives)

Except it's in the PC version so you could just hack it.
I admire your technique though to get people to pledge more money.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#7SharkPowah(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 5:26:34 PM
mcnichoj posted...
SharkPowah posted...

Except it's in the PC version so you could just hack it.
I admire your technique though to get people to pledge more money.

True, but it'll be much harder to hack on consoles and handhelds ^_^.

I made quite a few of these all over web entire time. I figure every time bit helps.

We only have 24 hours to go. It would be really awesome if we actually hit every single pledge.

Especially with all the people in beginning who were all no one cares about megaman.