ATTN people hyping up Ryse.

#31steelix55Posted 10/1/2013 4:39:38 AM
sworder posted...
mcnichoj posted...
2. God of War: SQUARESQUARESQUARESQUARESQUARESQUARESQUARESQUARESQUARE

You could say that about any hack and slash, even DMC and Bayonetta. Doesn't mean they don't have depth.

I don't think Ryse could possibly have any less depth than it currently does

If the game was on PS4 only you would be praising it, and posting here bragging about it. Sad troll is sad.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz || 212 EVO || GTX 560 Ti || Vengeance 16GB RAM || 1TB HDD || ASRock Z68 E3G3 MB || Corsair TX750 PSU || 12X BD-ROM || Win7 x86
#32chrish909Posted 10/1/2013 7:32:49 AM
Npbody is hyping it up. It has a much bigger hater base than a fanbase, thats because of jealous sony fanboys. Ryse is the type of game they would hype to no end, but because its an x1 title it gets nothing but hate. Xbox fans are not hyped because its an original ip and its not scifi.

With how terrible god of war gameplay is, ryse is looking to be the best exclusive hack n slash for a while. Crytek have been developing games for years, they have an original ip on a new conole in a new genre. Surely they realize they are in the limelight and will release a near flawless game.

Haters gonna hate. With the praise god of war got with its genre-ruining (by genreruining I mean the gameplay was so casualised that it influenced other games in this genre, ruining them)gameplay, Im sure ryse will do just fine.
---
Sony promised 30 first year exclusives for ps4 first year. Too bad they are mostly indy titles.
#33EllesarienPosted 10/1/2013 7:52:04 AM
I think it has more a hate hype from certain broken souls than a hype fanbase.

I certainly have seen more "RYSE is going to fail - LOLROFLLLOL" childish threads than threads claiming its awesomeness.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#34DakhanavarXPosted 10/1/2013 9:31:21 AM
The game looks like it could be ok, but all it really does is make me long for a sequel to Gladius.
---
Member of the 8-Bit Playas: http://www.youtube.com/user/8BitPlayas
See my game collection: http://darkadia.com/member/Dakhanavar/library
#35sworderPosted 10/1/2013 9:39:01 AM
steelix55 posted...
If the game was on PS4 only you would be praising it, and posting here bragging about it. Sad troll is sad.

If the game was on PS4 it would still be garbage. Crytek makes boring games. Upset xbot is upset.
#36fretless58Posted 10/1/2013 9:48:12 AM
mcnichoj posted...
fretless58 posted...
BudWisenheimer posted...
They're probably hyping the single-player. The unfinished multi-player looked like a-a-a-a-a-a-ass back in A-A-A-A-A-A-August.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTwDmA7do5M
Reposting TC's link, u so funay XDDDD

Oh, wait, he DID post it. I just posted it because I'm the one who made the video, but looks like I didn't need to. Sorry, should have paid more attention.
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
#37squarex8264Posted 10/1/2013 12:24:18 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...

First, I wasn't actually asking, try looking up sarcasm some time. I knew what the guy was likely to say before he even said it. This just went right over your head though.

Second, the bundle likely did increase sales. So....how you don't get that argument is beyond me.

Thirdly, you might notice that Sports shot up substantially in sales around the one year mark....when the f****** bundle came out!!!!

Lastly, the comment I made in the first place was to prove the original guy had NO concept of what something bombing is!!! Which you have helped prove, so thanks for that at least.

One last thing - if you want to be going by lifetime sales and what not, Nintendo blows the ever living f*** out of everything else. Both Sony and MS. And even then, the only top selling game MS has WAS A PACK IN! The top selling Sony game was NOT.

Yes, you were being sarcastic originally. That was obvious. But you made a pretty laughable remark that no "casual shovelware Kinect game" could outsell Infamous... and Infamous isn't even that high profile of an exclusive. Which is why I posted that comparison to show you that yes, Infamous did not actually sell more than some of the "casual shovelware Kinect games" you were putting down.

Second, yes, the bundle increased sales for both games. Obviously again. Even ignoring the bundle though, you'll see that Kinect Sports already sold more than the entire lifetime of Infamous in its first 25 weeks, before it was in any bundle. So even ignoring any bundle it was included in, it still sold more...

I have no idea what you are even trying to say with the last sentence... "The only top selling game MS has was a pack in"? And? The next highest selling Xbox 360 game that wasn't a pack in still sold more than the top selling Sony game. What does that even have to do with Kinect games selling more than Infamous? You want to compare sales of exclusives or something?
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#38ThunderPotatoPosted 10/1/2013 2:13:33 PM
BudWisenheimer posted...
They're probably hyping the single-player. The unfinished multi-player looked like a-a-a-a-a-a-ass back in A-A-A-A-A-A-August.

So did the Single player.
---
PS4 has blast processing.
#39coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/1/2013 2:20:15 PM
I was really looking forward to this game at one point but the more I see of it makes me angry. This game had so much potential but the devs seem like they bit off more then they could chew.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#40RyuuHou25Posted 10/2/2013 1:03:04 AM
squarex8264 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

First, I wasn't actually asking, try looking up sarcasm some time. I knew what the guy was likely to say before he even said it. This just went right over your head though.

Second, the bundle likely did increase sales. So....how you don't get that argument is beyond me.

Thirdly, you might notice that Sports shot up substantially in sales around the one year mark....when the f****** bundle came out!!!!

Lastly, the comment I made in the first place was to prove the original guy had NO concept of what something bombing is!!! Which you have helped prove, so thanks for that at least.

One last thing - if you want to be going by lifetime sales and what not, Nintendo blows the ever living f*** out of everything else. Both Sony and MS. And even then, the only top selling game MS has WAS A PACK IN! The top selling Sony game was NOT.

Yes, you were being sarcastic originally. That was obvious. But you made a pretty laughable remark that no "casual shovelware Kinect game" could outsell Infamous... and Infamous isn't even that high profile of an exclusive. Which is why I posted that comparison to show you that yes, Infamous did not actually sell more than some of the "casual shovelware Kinect games" you were putting down.

Second, yes, the bundle increased sales for both games. Obviously again. Even ignoring the bundle though, you'll see that Kinect Sports already sold more than the entire lifetime of Infamous in its first 25 weeks, before it was in any bundle. So even ignoring any bundle it was included in, it still sold more...

I have no idea what you are even trying to say with the last sentence... "The only top selling game MS has was a pack in"? And? The next highest selling Xbox 360 game that wasn't a pack in still sold more than the top selling Sony game. What does that even have to do with Kinect games selling more than Infamous? You want to compare sales of exclusives or something?

Where did I make this so called remark? Please, quote where I said this. Because I made no such remark >.>

Really, did it now? http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/

Kinect Adventures, pack in, highest selling game. Next highest after that for MS, Halo 3. Which is BELOW Gran Turismo 3, highest selling Sony game. So you were talking what out of your ass again??
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A