Can you imagine Sonic on the Xbox One?

#1Virtual_ConsolePosted 10/1/2013 12:45:18 AM
They can literally make a Sonic Adventure 3 on it
---
MPH Name: CloudFF7
3221-9598-5287
#2mcnichojPosted 10/1/2013 12:54:28 AM
They could make Adventure 3 on anything and it would still be as bad as the first two.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#3Orange_ApplesPosted 10/1/2013 1:16:12 AM
Sonic is exclusive to Nintendo now, so I wouldn't even waste my imagination on it.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#4Cowboy082288Posted 10/1/2013 1:22:33 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
Sonic is exclusive to Nintendo now, so I wouldn't even waste my imagination on it.

Downloaded a sonic game on my iPad a couple days ago.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam - cowboyoni
#5Orange_ApplesPosted 10/1/2013 1:30:01 AM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

new Sonic games. Old sonic games on other platforms aren't going to magically disappear.

Bayonetta is also going to be Nintendo exclusive, that doesn't mean you can't get the first game anymore.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#6FoppePosted 10/1/2013 3:35:46 AM
Orange_Apples posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

new Sonic games. Old sonic games on other platforms aren't going to magically disappear.

Bayonetta is also going to be Nintendo exclusive, that doesn't mean you can't get the first game anymore.

So when did this happen?
I remember playing new Sonic games on other systems less than one year ago.
And Sonic Dash is a exclusive IOS game, released this year.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#7Orange_ApplesPosted 10/1/2013 4:04:45 AM
Foppe posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

So when did this happen?
I remember playing new Sonic games on other systems less than one year ago.
And Sonic Dash is a exclusive IOS game, released this year.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2013/05/17/nintendo-nabs-exclusive-rights-to-sonic-the-hedgehog/
The Sonic exclusivity was in May

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Dash
Sonic Dash was in March
---
PC + Nintendo
#8MrSpaM111Posted 10/1/2013 4:22:18 AM(edited)
I can imagine it sucking, yes
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#9NewMoonShadowPosted 10/1/2013 4:40:18 AM
Sonic is exclusive for Nintendo temporarily, but it doesn't mean every Sonic game for the rest of time can only be on Nintendo consoles.
#10SunDevil77Posted 10/1/2013 4:51:33 AM
Orange_Apples posted...

Only for three (iirc) major console releases, but yeah. It'll be a few years before we see a big new Sonic game outside of Nintendo.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539