Can you imagine Sonic on the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can you imagine Sonic on the Xbox One?
2 years ago#11
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Sonic is exclusive to Nintendo now, so I wouldn't even waste my imagination on it.

Only for three (iirc) major console releases, but yeah. It'll be a few years before we see a big new Sonic game outside of Nintendo.

I believe "Sonic Colors" was the first such title, with Lost World being the second, so there's only one more to go.
2 years ago#12
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Sonic is exclusive to Nintendo now, so I wouldn't even waste my imagination on it.

Only for three (iirc) major console releases, but yeah. It'll be a few years before we see a big new Sonic game outside of Nintendo.

I believe "Sonic Colors" was the first such title, with Lost World being the second, so there's only one more to go.

I think it starts with Lost World. 'Cause Generations came out after Colors.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#13
SunDevil77 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

They didn't say the Sonic license itself was exclusive, just that there were 3 exclusive Sonic titles in the works.
2 years ago#14
I'd buy another Sonic Racing Transformed.
2 years ago#15
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

They didn't say the Sonic license itself was exclusive, just that there were 3 exclusive Sonic titles in the works.

Sonic Colors was already completed. So it was "not in the works"
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can you imagine Sonic on the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived