Can you imagine Sonic on the Xbox One?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can you imagine Sonic on the Xbox One?
3 years ago#11
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Sonic is exclusive to Nintendo now, so I wouldn't even waste my imagination on it.

Only for three (iirc) major console releases, but yeah. It'll be a few years before we see a big new Sonic game outside of Nintendo.

I believe "Sonic Colors" was the first such title, with Lost World being the second, so there's only one more to go.
3 years ago#12
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Sonic is exclusive to Nintendo now, so I wouldn't even waste my imagination on it.

Only for three (iirc) major console releases, but yeah. It'll be a few years before we see a big new Sonic game outside of Nintendo.

I believe "Sonic Colors" was the first such title, with Lost World being the second, so there's only one more to go.

I think it starts with Lost World. 'Cause Generations came out after Colors.
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
3 years ago#13
SunDevil77 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

They didn't say the Sonic license itself was exclusive, just that there were 3 exclusive Sonic titles in the works.
3 years ago#14
I'd buy another Sonic Racing Transformed.
3 years ago#15
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

They didn't say the Sonic license itself was exclusive, just that there were 3 exclusive Sonic titles in the works.

Sonic Colors was already completed. So it was "not in the works"
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can you imagine Sonic on the Xbox One?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived