Can you imagine Sonic on the Xbox One?

#11NewMoonShadowPosted 10/1/2013 3:36:42 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Sonic is exclusive to Nintendo now, so I wouldn't even waste my imagination on it.

Only for three (iirc) major console releases, but yeah. It'll be a few years before we see a big new Sonic game outside of Nintendo.

I believe "Sonic Colors" was the first such title, with Lost World being the second, so there's only one more to go.
#12SunDevil77Posted 10/1/2013 3:42:15 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Sonic is exclusive to Nintendo now, so I wouldn't even waste my imagination on it.

Only for three (iirc) major console releases, but yeah. It'll be a few years before we see a big new Sonic game outside of Nintendo.

I believe "Sonic Colors" was the first such title, with Lost World being the second, so there's only one more to go.

I think it starts with Lost World. 'Cause Generations came out after Colors.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#13NewMoonShadowPosted 10/1/2013 3:45:17 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

They didn't say the Sonic license itself was exclusive, just that there were 3 exclusive Sonic titles in the works.
#14Massillon_GPosted 10/1/2013 5:01:01 PM
I'd buy another Sonic Racing Transformed.
#15ukokira1Posted 10/1/2013 5:21:18 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...

They didn't say the Sonic license itself was exclusive, just that there were 3 exclusive Sonic titles in the works.

Sonic Colors was already completed. So it was "not in the works"
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12