Anybody in the U.S. get a XBox One job to market the system out of retail stores

#1baddcomplexPosted 10/1/2013 8:14:57 AM
I sent in resumes weeks ago and haven't gotten a call yet. I was wondering if anyone else got a call yet and took the part time job? Does MS send you a XBox One to demo in the stores? They sent out 360s and Kinect setups when they had people market the Kinect.
#2Nate_DihldorffPosted 10/1/2013 8:37:12 AM
LMAO, quite possibly the worst job to get into with all of the negative stigma revolving around the Xbox brand.

Expect to get seriously owned by people who will bring up valid points that you can't combat.
---
NCAACP- National Colored Association of Associated Colored People
#3Orange_ApplesPosted 10/1/2013 9:19:30 AM
Not likely since it'll detract from their Xbox One across America tour.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#4embrandedonePosted 10/1/2013 9:22:47 AM
Reassurance Topic?

Mo' like Reassurance Call to Arms.

:D
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#5Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/1/2013 10:06:43 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
LMAO, quite possibly the worst job to get into with all of the negative stigma revolving around the Xbox brand.

Expect to get seriously owned by people who will bring up valid points that you can't combat.

Regional sales reps for Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft do pretty well for themselves. Honestly, this reads as if you've never had a job before.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#6Skynet82997Posted 10/1/2013 10:21:17 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...

I doubt it - people in the real world don't have their anonymity to hide behind, and no Internet muscles.

So, chances are no one's going to say **** to the guy's face. They save that puss behavior for when they're safely online.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#7DarkTyrantXPosted 10/1/2013 10:24:35 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...

just say it actually has games unlike ps4.