The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How can X1 comeback? Poll

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How can X1 comeback? Poll
2 years ago#1
How can X1 comeback? - Results (220 votes)
They Cant
55.91% (123 votes)
XomeBack from what?
4.09% (9 votes)
Pre-Order Sales dont matter
2.27% (5 votes)
That Launch Line-Up
2.73% (6 votes)
Its a long race, lets wait and see
20.45% (45 votes)
Start Over
4.55% (10 votes)
By killing TC
5% (11 votes)
Idk Ill never by a playstation. I HATE THEM
3.18% (7 votes)
Ill explain
1.82% (4 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Explain
2 years ago#2
They can't.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
2 years ago#3
I'm buying a PS4 because **** microsoft and there greedy underhanded tactics.

But I went with its a long race, lets wait and see. Things change over the years. Nothing is set in stone.
---
"If someone this morning told me that a toothbrush was going to save the Normandy....I would've been very skeptical." Commander Shepard.
2 years ago#4
First they have to prove they actually care about and know what the consumer wants, respect that and put out a quality product.

Considering they haven't done any of that for about 10 years.

I mean, they even trashing the Games for Windows Live system, I couldn't even find it for Windows 8. Without GfWL I can't save some of my PC games. Which means that Windows 7 is actually a better option for gaming.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
2 years ago#5
It would take a few years before I could somehow trust Microsoft again, with a Xbox or pretty much any device for that matter.

If they remove Kinect, remove the advertisements, lower the price, offer at least as much PS+ free games or lower their price to Steam level, and _keep_it_that_way_ for a few years, then it's a start.
(edited by kyncani)
2 years ago#6
Offer a Kinect-free SKU and drop the price $100. Simple, effective and it levels the playing field.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
2 years ago#7
They can and they will come back in sales compared to PS4. Here's how: Lower the price. Once the price gets lower all the shortsighted people who voted no will see the error of their ways.
2 years ago#8
come back from what?

heck.....even the Vita had a better launch line-up than PS4 has
2 years ago#9
Forte_Soldado posted...
I'm buying a PS4 because **** microsoft and there greedy underhanded tactics.

I find statements like these hilarious.

Sony is all about the revenue just as much as MS is.
They have played just as underhanded as MS:
> Using OtherOS and B/C as a selling point for PS3, only to remove both featurs with HW revisions.those.
> Kept the infamous PSN hack of 2011 secret for a week, despite it's customers credit card info being compromised
> Released 22 million CD containing a rootkit, and would have continued to do so, if they hadn't been caught, because: "Most people, I think, don't even know what a rootkit is, so why should they care about it?" ... Yeah, that's just a fancy #DealWithIt

Never trust a commmercial entity.
2 years ago#10
Put simply, repair the public perception of Microsoft, and get some compelling exclusives. Those are the only real problems of the X1 to be perfectly honest.
---
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. How can X1 comeback? Poll

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived