How can X1 comeback? Poll

#11Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 12:11:14 PM
:( someone picked kill the tc
#12BloodyDove2vsPosted 10/1/2013 12:26:15 PM
Microsoft was done at this year past E3. Please bring back their original policies for your true Xbox 's loyalist.
---
Seriously?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp8aNBFFaw0
#13Aone1987(Topic Creator)Posted 10/1/2013 12:33:32 PM
BloodyDove2vs posted...
Microsoft was done at this year past E3. Please bring back their original policies for your true Xbox 's loyalist.

i agree
#14AzaneAzerPosted 10/1/2013 12:40:52 PM
Consumers still too sore over E3 "Information" which was basically "DRM You all to hell" and "100$ Spycam Mandatory". Not to mention "Oh you don't have great internet? Go buy a 360" "Oh, you need to have it vertical? Tough cookies!" and their smug "I'm making 6 figures to talk like a smug bastard" smile.

I don't think the xbone can recover from all of that, and that puts aside that the system is incredibly underpowered compared to competition.

Game wise, all their "exclusives" keep having their specs lowered and lowered, as they cant run the game as well on the system as their demos ran on PC's months ago.

Their fans, well the ones who are so die hard to throw 500$ away, are so rabid that they keep replying "THEN JUST DONT BUY ONE" to every single legitimate concern, you may get your wish.

Looking through GameFaqs and comparing the GTA5 board between X360 and PS3, it's really obvious that GFaqs is more populated by 360 users, then looking at these boards, you're seeing a lot of negatives and hardly any positive, and the positive is usually "They reversed their decision to screw us here or there", and to me.... I've just been raised to expect products to sell themselves to me, if all the Xbone can do positively for gaming (I honestly don't care about TV, it's been around for 80 years, we don't need a 500$ doorstep to "revolutionize" that by charging us even more for it) is to reverse all the negatives they made intentionally, I don't know how it can even tread water.

Even when they sold the 360 in record numbers, they still lost ridiculous numbers for how well their business should have done, and the Kinect.... Way Way Waaaaay too much emphasis put on this thing, gamers for the most part don't care, the original failed, costing so much in production that the company feels "compelled" to make it successful, but it's dragging the xbone down further.

It's quite interesting actually, the gamer market tells gaming companies EXACTLY what they want, and Microsoft still fnds so many ways to obscure "We want to just play games" with "TV! DRM!!!!, 100$ CAMERA YOULL NEVER USE!!!!!!!".

Not to mention the golden rule, you never tell customers to buzz off, "WELL JUST DONT BUY ONE" and "WE already have a product for 20% of our consumers, it's called an xbox360 *SMUG 6 FIGURE SALARY, TO LOSE COMPANY MILLIONS, SMILE*

Rant over, enjoy playing your PC ports for 500$
#15aj4x94Posted 10/1/2013 12:49:57 PM
They have to kiss every single Xbox owner's ass, get Larry Hryb down on his knees and apologize on TV for Microsoft being such an anti consumer, draconian, greedy d-bags, and finally give them all a years worth of free Gold.
---
Playing: Hotline Miami, System Shock 2, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#16MuryoPosted 10/1/2013 1:01:02 PM
aj4x94 posted...
They have to kiss every single Xbox owner's ass, get Larry Hryb down on his knees and apologize on TV for Microsoft being such an anti consumer, draconian, greedy d-bags, and finally give them all a years worth of free Gold.

And givien the amount of arrogance along with their stubborness to listen to common sense from their own fanbase, fat chance they'll do it.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#17iSkadooshPosted 10/1/2013 2:21:42 PM
Microsoft couldn't even win this gen when they released a year earlier and $200 cheaper. Nothing will save them now.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#18LICKWIDPAlNPosted 10/1/2013 2:28:07 PM
iSkadoosh posted...
Microsoft couldn't even win this gen when they released a year earlier and $200 cheaper. Nothing will save them now.

This.
---
PS3 / Vita / 2600K@4.7Ghz water cooled by Corsair H80, Dual GTX580s in SLi, 8 Gigs Corsair RAM, 120Hz screen. Vsync? I don't need no Vsync! PSN: Liquidpain
#19MuryoPosted 10/1/2013 2:42:39 PM
Aone1987 posted...
:( someone picked kill the tc

Make that 4, lock your doors at night.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#20Dannyson97Posted 10/1/2013 2:56:37 PM
NerdimusPrime posted...
Offer a Kinect-free SKU and drop the price $100. Simple, effective and it levels the playing field.

Not really that simple or effective. They have about 850,000 pre orders, and each of them have a 100$ kinect. If they remove the Kinect now they will lose all the money they spent devolving it, and people won't buy the Kinect on it's own.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.