Microsoft is much better company than the U.S. Government

#1darkphoenix181Posted 10/1/2013 12:07:17 PM(edited)
Have to give Microsoft mad props. When there was huge complaining about Xbox One, they did something about it. They fixed it. They repealed the madness they once thought would be good for us (which it wasn't) and allowed us to love the Xbox One once again. And now, Xbox One is gaining traction. It is once again beloved.

Too bad the government doesn't look at Microsoft and take notes regarding health care bill. Listen to your fans is the message Microsoft and the Xbox One taught us all. Good job Xbox One!
---
proud owner of Pikanips
#2Orange_ApplesPosted 10/1/2013 12:12:30 PM
How about don't **** up the first time? That's a lesson I'd rather companies take.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#3TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/1/2013 12:49:32 PM
The fact that you call it the "health care bill" shows you have no idea what you're talking about. Go back to picking your boogers and playing SMT
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#4NerdimusPrimePosted 10/1/2013 12:56:30 PM
Tea Party trolls are more concerned with making Obama look bad than they are with keeping the country running. Funny that they still get paid but many other gov't employees/retirees checks are delayed.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#5Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/1/2013 1:17:14 PM
darkphoenix181 posted...
Too bad the government doesn't look at Microsoft and take notes regarding health care bill. Listen to your fans is the message Microsoft and the Xbox One taught us all. Good job Xbox One!
Let's not forget the US elected a man twice by a clear margin, who ran on this law. The same thing his competitors wanted to pass back in the 1990s. And, the same thing his direct competitor passed in Massachusetts with an eye toward taking it national. Both sides have wanted this. But, one side can't get their act together. It's not "the government," in total.
#6JohnHalo343Posted 10/1/2013 1:26:41 PM
It would be hilarious if politicians just cut through their BS and just resorted to common Internet message board tactics.

Senator Reid: I would just like to say that we Democrats will not fold to Republican attempts to hold this government hostage with another debt ceiling debate.

Senator Mitchell: Lol, shut up troll.
---
Official Voice of the Xbox One Community
#7NerdimusPrimePosted 10/1/2013 1:28:53 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
It would be hilarious if politicians just cut through their BS and just resorted to common Internet message board tactics.

Senator Reid: I would just like to say that we Democrats will not fold to Republican attempts to hold this government hostage with another debt ceiling debate.

that's essentially the Tea Party position on the issue, they seem to be more concerned with making the Dems seem wrong rather than doing something right.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#8TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/1/2013 1:35:28 PM
NerdimusPrime posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

that's essentially the Tea Party position on the issue, they seem to be more concerned with making the Dems seem wrong rather than doing something right.

And singlehandedly you've sounded the summoning bugle for the tea party gamefaqs brigade. Brace yourselves!
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#9Orange_ApplesPosted 10/1/2013 1:35:52 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...

Anyone who has used the filibuster in the Senate is a troll.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#10NerdimusPrimePosted 10/1/2013 1:37:19 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
NerdimusPrime posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

And singlehandedly you've sounded the summoning bugle for the tea party gamefaqs brigade. Brace yourselves!

And just like they are doing with shutdown debacle, every word they utter will only prove my point.:)
---