Microsoft is much better company than the U.S. Government

#11PorungaPosted 10/1/2013 12:51:11 PM
JohnHalo343 posted...
It would be hilarious if politicians just cut through their BS and just resorted to common Internet message board tactics.

Senator Reid: I would just like to say that we Democrats will not fold to Republican attempts to hold this government hostage with another debt ceiling debate.

Senator Mitchell: Lol, shut up troll.

Democratic party: We received a message from the republican party, stating that they want to discuss the situation.. but when we opened the message to reply it was just a rickroll.
#12Orange_ApplesPosted 10/1/2013 1:03:59 PM
Porunga posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...
It would be hilarious if politicians just cut through their BS and just resorted to common Internet message board tactics.

Senator Reid: I would just like to say that we Democrats will not fold to Republican attempts to hold this government hostage with another debt ceiling debate.

Democratic party: We received a message from the republican party, stating that they want to discuss the situation.. but when we opened the message to reply it was just a rickroll.

Can you rickroll via text?

re: re: re: US Government budget
It has become clear that with these current political economic circumstances that we need to put our party differences aside, meet in the middle and discuss how we're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, gotta make you understand.

---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#13PorungaPosted 10/1/2013 1:05:22 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
Porunga posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Can you rickroll via text?

re: re: re: US Government budget
It has become clear that with these current political economic circumstances that we need to put our party differences aside, meet in the middle and discuss how we're no strangers to love. You know the rules, and so do I. A full commitment's what I'm thinking of. You wouldn't get this from any other guy. I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling, gotta make you understand.

lmao
#14NerdimusPrimePosted 10/1/2013 1:06:10 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
JohnHalo343 posted...

Anyone who has used the filibuster in the Senate is a troll.

Trollibuster?
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#15coltsfan4ever31Posted 10/1/2013 1:15:07 PM
If only elected officials could jump ship when they screw up at their jobs. Kind of like Don Mattrick,Adam Orth,etc... Maybe the government would actually get around to working for the people instead of their own selfish needs. Microsoft and the government are one and the same. Both don't give a damn about the people/gamers and they both will screw you over given the chance.
---
---"If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?"-Vince Lombardi
#16Crazy_tank51Posted 10/1/2013 1:18:53 PM
Please close this topic, the last thing GFaqs needs on it is politics.

And with regard to the event I'll just sum it up short and sweet: The House wants to get at least a small rollback on Obamacare, the Senate wants them to just shut up and give them money, none of them will cave and both sides are throwing American people under the bus just to make a point. I hate em both.
---
Sega is what EAin't.
3DS: 3909-7785-1874 (Crazytank*) Steam ID: CrazytankXD
#17embrandedonePosted 10/1/2013 1:27:26 PM
So the U.S government is a company? How much do the shares go for these days?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board
#18Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/1/2013 2:42:55 PM
Crazy_tank51 posted...
Please close this topic, the last thing GFaqs needs on it is politics.

And with regard to the event I'll just sum it up short and sweet: The House wants to get at least a small rollback on Obamacare, the Senate wants them to just shut up and give them money, none of them will cave and both sides are throwing American people under the bus just to make a point. I hate em both.
You can hate them both, but the election is over and the law was passed. Democrats already caved on single-payer, and gave Republicans what they wanted years ago: personal accountability. But, they don't seem to remember their own platform because the wrong guy keeps getting their jobs done for them. Deportations, killing terrorists, producing oil, lowering the deficit, etc. Obama might be a Republican in disguise. Oh wait, he changed his mind about gay marriage. Never mind.
#19SparkItUpPosted 10/2/2013 4:15:12 AM
embrandedone posted...
So the U.S government is a company? How much do the shares go for these days?

ask the major donors how much they give the politicians and you got your answer
---
http://youtu.be/Mke9EHMQMYI
Did you stand to close to the fire, like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone...
#20PowerOfTheCloudPosted 10/2/2013 9:03:07 PM
Microsoft and the U.S. Government are no way in the same. You can't shut down the government with ctrl+alt+delete.
---
xbone = myspace
ps4 = facebook