xbox controller or mouse and keyboard for FPS multiplayer?

#1Second_HokagePosted 10/1/2013 12:14:08 PM
Which do you think is superior?
#2lilj812Posted 10/1/2013 12:14:54 PM
Mouse and Keyboard, no debate.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#3Ch3wyPosted 10/1/2013 12:16:11 PM
lilj812 posted...

This.

Seriously. No debate.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#4bob15xPosted 10/1/2013 12:18:37 PM
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...

This.

Seriously. No debate.

I debate, because I am not use to it anymore after years of playing with a gamepad. Just can't play that way anymore.
#5The_NightwingPosted 10/1/2013 12:21:52 PM
lilj812 posted...

---
Things to remember;
anyone that disagrees with you is a fanboy, if a developer says one system is better they're paid off, the other console has no games.
#6CallOfDookiePosted 10/1/2013 12:22:53 PM
mouse and keyboard is the best way to play any FPS.
#7NerdimusPrimePosted 10/1/2013 12:26:06 PM
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...

This.

Seriously. No debate.

So true. There is a good reason why PC FPS games don't have Aim Assist and consoles versions are terrible with it.
---
Troll logic: say something utterly moronic and when someone takes the time to point out your stupidity, you win!
#8Ch3wyPosted 10/1/2013 12:26:09 PM
bob15x posted...
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...

This.

Seriously. No debate.

I debate, because I am not use to it anymore after years of playing with a gamepad. Just can't play that way anymore.

It's objectively superior if you get used to it.

There's a reason the vast majority of games for consoles have auto aim. That's called cheating if you have it for PC.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#9mindoftwomoronsPosted 10/1/2013 12:30:24 PM
Keyboard and mouse by far. In the absence of mouse and keyboard then Xbox controller.
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/aguwargrey.gif http://i.imgur.com/u2FewN1.gif
#10Sniper_BrosefPosted 10/1/2013 12:32:59 PM
Ch3wy posted...
bob15x posted...
Ch3wy posted...
lilj812 posted...

This.

Seriously. No debate.

It's objectively superior if you get used to it.

There's a reason the vast majority of games for consoles have auto aim. That's called cheating if you have it for PC.

Console games don't have it because it's necessary though so that post is rather disingenuous. It's there to create more parity amongst great players and average players to make the game more accessible. That being said a mouse is just far more accurate of an input than a simple joystick. There is no debate about that, but this does still all depend on whether or not the user can utilize that accuracy. In the end, experience is key and if you cloned me right now with all my same traits and abilities I would beat my clone with an Xbox 360 controller while he, I?, struggled with keyboard and mouse.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.