Nintendo wont even try to challenge the PS4, but they want to hurt the Xbox One

#61Dannyson97Posted 10/1/2013 5:22:28 PM
zephirraines posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
zephirraines posted...

Yeah MS is focusing on gamers while Sony is focusing on facebook and no paywall for netflix since most ps3 owners use netflix more than games. Still waiting for some ASA games from Sony but as a vita owner i am used to waiting for Sony support.

Oh, my...LOL.

First of all, Microsoft focusing on gamers? That's a good one. Look at the comparisons:

Sony: Always manages to bring out 1st/2nd party exclusives during each of their console's run, & still even makes exclusives near the end of each of their console's lifecycles while bringing out their next console.

Microsoft: They pump out 1st/2nd party titles for a few years, then they start bailing out on them while coasting/relying on 3rd parties more, just like with the original Xbox & the Xbox 360. Then they pretend they've been there all along when it's time to build up the userbase again.

Exclusives are very important in the long run, especially when they accentuate a platform's strengths or seem like they'd never be made on the other platforms. 3rd party support will always exist, but that's not exactly a good reason to buy a console, because most of them are shared between each other.

Second, most 360 owners from November 2010 bought the console only for Kinect because of it's $500 million advertising, while those that bought the PS3 bought it more than just Netflix, but for the games, even when PS Move wasn't as big as Kinect was. And the 360's userbase was at a total of about 45 million while the PS3's userbase was at a total of about 41 or 42 million before both PS Move & Kinect came out on November 2010.

Get your head on straight, son.

Fanboy delusions. Here is a little fact. 360 has
More exclusives than ps3 without counting the 3000 indie games . Fact, xbox has exclusives that sell better. Dance central 2 sold more than infamous 2. Fact xbox has sold more exclusives in the past year than sony.

Welcome to reality.

Fact Microsoft has yet to make a profit on any of their consoles, even with advertising, and charging for online. And is currently being outsold by PS3.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#62Shinobi120Posted 10/1/2013 5:30:08 PM(edited)
zephirraines posted...

More exclusives than ps3 without counting the 3000 indie games. Fact, xbox has exclusives that sell better. Dance central 2 sold more than infamous 2. Fact xbox has sold more exclusives in the past year than sony.

Welcome to reality.

Dance Centrai 2? ROFL...that's not even an actual game! And Microsoft has been having what exclusives again besides just Halo, Gears, & Forza since 2010?

http://i.imgur.com/zl10SZ0.jpg

Exactly.
#63Motobug321Posted 10/1/2013 5:32:31 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
knightimex posted...
TheApd_Returns posted...
Super Mario 3D World is everything that's wrong with Nintendo nowadays.

Well, besides overpriced controller gimmicks.

DEAD WRONG

Ever play SM3D Land on 3DS?

I rest my case. They are hacks, willing to shovel out garbage, easy platformers in the name of nostalgia franchises.

Ha! That's rich. Did you even see the latest trailer today? You're free to dislike the game all you like, but if you're honestly calling it a "rehash" it just proves you know nothing of the game.
#64Lefty128kPosted 10/1/2013 5:55:34 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
zephirraines posted...

More exclusives than ps3 without counting the 3000 indie games. Fact, xbox has exclusives that sell better. Dance central 2 sold more than infamous 2. Fact xbox has sold more exclusives in the past year than sony.

Welcome to reality.

Dance Centrai 2? ROFL...that's not even an actual game! And Microsoft has been having what exclusives again besides just Halo, Gears, & Forza since 2010?

Exactly.

That's painful....lol.
#65Fou LuPosted 10/1/2013 5:58:15 PM
SavageTrooper posted...
zephirraines posted...
Thats because the ps4 is competing with the ouya.

Sony is already taking out Microsoft, might as well take ouya down too.

No they're not. Thanks to the Vita and their horrible TVs, Sony is near the bottom and in financial trouble. The PS4 won't save them, they have to get rid of the Vita completely to stay alive.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#66zephirrainesPosted 10/1/2013 6:02:06 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
zephirraines posted...

Welcome to reality.

Exactly.

That's painful....lol.

Ah the image for children who dont realize that it leaves out multiplat games on 360 like witcher but includes multiplat ps3 games, closed games like mag, and of course ignores indie and arcade games on 360.

So once again you ponies fail to answer, do indie games count?

Oh and if dc2 doesnt count then you just proved your bias. Gj pony.
#67Mr_Big_BossPosted 10/1/2013 6:02:10 PM
PsychoGates posted...
I dont think its to compete with the Xbox One, Nintendo has been releasing games on friday all of a sudden.

Wind Waker HD releases this friday for instance.

This

Nintendo of Europe has always been releasing games on Friday while Nintendo of America was releasing them 2 days later on Sunday. NoA recently started releasing games on Friday in the US so that both US and EU are released at the same time.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#68zephirrainesPosted 10/1/2013 6:04:03 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
zephirraines posted...

Yeah MS is focusing on gamers while Sony is focusing on facebook and no paywall for netflix since most ps3 owners use netflix more than games. Still waiting for some ASA games from Sony but as a vita owner i am used to waiting for Sony support.

Oh, my...LOL.

First of all, Microsoft focusing on gamers? That's a good one. Look at the comparisons:

Sony: Always manages to bring out 1st/2nd party exclusives during each of their console's run, & still even makes exclusives near the end of each of their console's lifecycles while bringing out their next console.

Microsoft: They pump out 1st/2nd party titles for a few years, then they start bailing out on them while coasting/relying on 3rd parties more, just like with the original Xbox & the Xbox 360. Then they pretend they've been there all along when it's time to build up the userbase again.

Exclusives are very important in the long run, especially when they accentuate a platform's strengths or seem like they'd never be made on the other platforms. 3rd party support will always exist, but that's not exactly a good reason to buy a console, because most of them are shared between each other.

Second, most 360 owners from November 2010 bought the console only for Kinect because of it's $500 million advertising, while those that bought the PS3 bought it more than just Netflix, but for the games, even when PS Move wasn't as big as Kinect was. And the 360's userbase was at a total of about 45 million while the PS3's userbase was at a total of about 41 or 42 million before both PS Move & Kinect came out on November 2010.

Get your head on straight, son.

More exclusives than ps3 without counting the 3000 indie games . Fact, xbox has exclusives that sell better. Dance central 2 sold more than infamous 2. Fact xbox has sold more exclusives in the past year than sony.

Welcome to reality.

Fact Microsoft has yet to make a profit on any of their consoles, even with advertising, and charging for online. And is currently being outsold by PS3.

Fact sony lost more than ms and lost all
The profits from the ps2. Fact sony is losing money on each ps4. Ms is not.

You ponies need to research better.
#69Pupu27Posted 10/1/2013 6:04:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#70Dannyson97Posted 10/1/2013 6:04:34 PM
Fou Lu posted...
SavageTrooper posted...
zephirraines posted...
Thats because the ps4 is competing with the ouya.

Sony is already taking out Microsoft, might as well take ouya down too.

No they're not. Thanks to the Vita and their horrible TVs, Sony is near the bottom and in financial trouble. The PS4 won't save them, they have to get rid of the Vita completely to stay alive.

The Xbox Division might be in trouble to, the division has yet to make a profit on it's previous consoles, and stock holders are losing patience, Steve Ballmer is gone and it seems he was pushed out by them. If the Xbox division doesn't begin making money then they might be sold off.
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.