Nintendo wont even try to challenge the PS4, but they want to hurt the Xbox One

#81teehee23Posted 10/1/2013 8:33:58 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
SSJ4Angelus posted...
Why do people think that X1 will do so poorly? Yes, Sony has more pre-orders (hugely because of the unlimited pre-orders by Gamestop and people jumping ship because of what they tried to do, and after reversals, they got back some of their fanbase) and it is cheaper, but it hardly guarantees anything. Afterall, the PS3 was $200-$400 more than the X360 (depending on which model), yet they came back to be a contender again. If you polled PS3 owners during the first couple of years, a large amount of them would say they bought it because it was the cheapest Blu-Ray player. A couple years later, they came out with some good games and 4-5 years later, they finally started making a profit. If Sony could come back after such a disasterous launch, who's to say Microsoft can't? At least this time, it isn't about Blu-Ray Vs. DVD and HD DVD. It will be about the games and so far, neither has an advantage over the other in that regard.

Besides the U.S., the Xbox brand isn't as strong as the Playstation brand was (& still is today). Microsoft were never even the market leaders like Nintendo was with the NES, SNES, & the Wii, or like Sony was with the PS1 & the PS2 (even Sega were market leaders with the Sega Genesis/MegaDrive for quite a while).

The only reason the Xbox 360 got popular was because of Sony's constant foul-ups with the PS3 from 2006 to 2008. Robbie Bach himself even admitted it here...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/347440/sonys-ps3-mistakes-helped-xbox-360-succeed-says-former-ms-games-boss/

If Microsoft haven't had the year head start, the RROD, & the big $500 million advertising with Kinect, the Xbox 360 would've been in 3rd place in worldwide sales way before November 2010.

Nah.
Xbox360 has been the #1 selling console in the U.S. for over thirty (30+) months in a row.
The system and games are just that good.
Xbox360 is currently 2nd overall in worldwide console sales and could very possibly surpass Wii in the future.

You're welcome.

On Topic= Wii U has no chance against Xbox #1. The 3rd party support for Wii U is dead and Microsoft's 1st party titles are the best in the industry.
---
I don't deserve to be so happy. :)
#82Shinobi120Posted 10/1/2013 8:36:06 PM
teehee23 posted...
Nah.
Xbox360 has been the #1 selling console in the U.S. for over thirty (30+) months in a row.
Xbox360 is currently 2nd overall in worldwide console sales and could very possibly surpass Wii in the future.

You're welcome.

Um, Xbox 360 is in 3rd place in worldwide sales now, despite the 360 having a 17+ million lead over PS3 in the U.S.
#83teehee23Posted 10/1/2013 8:41:04 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
teehee23 posted...
Nah.

You're welcome.

Um, Xbox 360 is in 3rd place in worldwide sales now, despite the 360 having a 17+ million lead over PS3 in the U.S.

Nah.
Sony mixes their various unit sales.
Xbox360 wins.

You're welcome.
---
#84Shinobi120Posted 10/1/2013 8:43:20 PM
teehee23 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
teehee23 posted...
Nah.

You're welcome.

Nah.
Xbox360 wins.

You're welcome.

Keep thinking that.
#85teehee23Posted 10/1/2013 8:44:45 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
teehee23 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
teehee23 posted...
Nah.

You're welcome.

Nah.
Xbox360 wins.

You're welcome.

Keep thinking that.

Don't waste yourself.
I believe the truth.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
---
#86Dannyson97Posted 10/1/2013 8:53:09 PM
teehee23 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
teehee23 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
teehee23 posted...
Nah.

You're welcome.

Nah.
Xbox360 wins.

You're welcome.

Keep thinking that.

Don't waste yourself.
I believe the truth.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

It really is impossible for the Xbox one to outsell the PS4 or Wii U from a marketing stand point.
ECONOMICS **** YEAH!
---
I'm pro Nintendo, my friend is pro Sony,
my other friend is pro Microsoft.
#87kayoticdreamzPosted 10/1/2013 9:00:47 PM
CallOfDookie posted...
I agree. 1st place is already wrapped up might as well challenge for second place.

well if history means anything the weakest console is going to win the fourth time in a row

ps1 won
ps2 won
wii won
Wii U....going to make a miracle come back???
#88Shinobi120Posted 10/1/2013 9:33:05 PM(edited)
kayoticdreamz posted...
CallOfDookie posted...
I agree. 1st place is already wrapped up might as well challenge for second place.

well if history means anything the weakest console is going to win the fourth time in a row

ps1 won
ps2 won
wii won
Wii U....going to make a miracle come back???

Consoles don't win by being "weaker" in specs, that's not a guarantee. They win by price tags, the games, & the goodwill.

By the way, the only console that truly won by being the weakest is the Wii. It's now been 10 months since the Wii U has been released, & it hasn't been making any real progress so far. The Wii U Gamepad isn't reeling in consumers like the Wii-mote did, & people to this day still think that the Wii U is a peripheral of the Wii (or think that the Wii U Gamepad is for the Wii or think it's an add-on for the Wii).
#89zephirrainesPosted 10/1/2013 9:38:56 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#90Pupu27Posted 10/1/2013 9:43:15 PM
teehee23 posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
SSJ4Angelus posted...
Why do people think that X1 will do so poorly? Yes, Sony has more pre-orders (hugely because of the unlimited pre-orders by Gamestop and people jumping ship because of what they tried to do, and after reversals, they got back some of their fanbase) and it is cheaper, but it hardly guarantees anything. Afterall, the PS3 was $200-$400 more than the X360 (depending on which model), yet they came back to be a contender again. If you polled PS3 owners during the first couple of years, a large amount of them would say they bought it because it was the cheapest Blu-Ray player. A couple years later, they came out with some good games and 4-5 years later, they finally started making a profit. If Sony could come back after such a disasterous launch, who's to say Microsoft can't? At least this time, it isn't about Blu-Ray Vs. DVD and HD DVD. It will be about the games and so far, neither has an advantage over the other in that regard.

Besides the U.S., the Xbox brand isn't as strong as the Playstation brand was (& still is today). Microsoft were never even the market leaders like Nintendo was with the NES, SNES, & the Wii, or like Sony was with the PS1 & the PS2 (even Sega were market leaders with the Sega Genesis/MegaDrive for quite a while).

The only reason the Xbox 360 got popular was because of Sony's constant foul-ups with the PS3 from 2006 to 2008. Robbie Bach himself even admitted it here...

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/347440/sonys-ps3-mistakes-helped-xbox-360-succeed-says-former-ms-games-boss/

If Microsoft haven't had the year head start, the RROD, & the big $500 million advertising with Kinect, the Xbox 360 would've been in 3rd place in worldwide sales way before November 2010.

Nah.

You're welcome.

On Topic= Wii U has no chance against Xbox #1. The 3rd party support for Wii U is dead and Microsoft's 1st party titles are the best in the industry.

I agree with you that XBox has a very strong brand name but the bold part is blatant incorrect. Forza and Halo may cost a lot of money to make but it's no where near the best in the industry.
---
Freedom of speech is just an excuse for trolling.