My 16 year old daughters friend say he has a Xbox one already, is this possible?
I told her they were not for sale yet, but she is 16 and thinks that anything that parents say is "WRONG"!!!!
before I march over to his house, and call him a liar, is there anyway a 16 year old kid could get one of these??
I want to send her a link to this post, so please dont tell me how stupid she is.
PS. and if any teenage boys are lying to girls, please stop. It just makes more work for parents. ( thank you )
I have an Xbox One... came out over 10 yrs ago and known today as the Original Xbox (or just Xbox). Maybe that's what the kid was talking about as a idiot. The Xbox One is not released til November, and you would have to be a DEVELOPER to get the Xbox One prototypes early.
Presently gaming on 360,soon to be SS PS3 owner. XBL GT: RaptureStar; PSN: RaptureStar; 3DS friend code: 0044-2824-6989 (rapture84)
1. name confusion. because the xbox might be called the xbox one... 2. slim chance... like 1 in a million hes friends with bill gates. ( does have one ) 3. Or BS to impress/fool a girl. Has an old/black 360 that looks weird.
So if we work with percentages...
1. 90% chance is hes BSing 2. 9.99% hes calling his xbox a xbox one. 3. 0.01% hes bill gates third cousin.
thank you for your info. I think I have enough to forward this link to my daughter. Thank you all for your help.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan Now playing: Oblivion, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage