My 16 year old daughters friend say he has a Xbox one already, is this possible?

#21pelon213Posted 10/2/2013 7:50:15 AM
Unless he is a gamestop manager. They all got xbox one & PS4 as well with some games.
---
XboX Tag = XAztec WarriorX
STEAM = Pelon213
#22drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 8:57:02 AM
Friends,

I am having trouble with the title "manager" and phrase "got".

There are 6000+ stores, so we have 6000+ store managers. I pretty sure my local guys did not GET a ps4 and a xbox one.

Above that we have district managers. There are about 250+ of these people. They watch about 25 stores each. These people might GET one, but im not sure if they "GOT" one.

Above these people there are Regional Directors, there is about 30 of them. These people might GET one, but again. I dont feel they "Got" one. past tense present tense issue, or you really mean GOT.

And even if you got one.. so what, You need games too right?? What good is a machine with out any games?

This kid is 16 years old, my money is on "bsing".

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Oblivion, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage
#23MRL3G3NDPosted 10/2/2013 9:01:45 AM
lemme guess...he wants her to come over and "check it out"?

don't be so na´ve...
---
The Closest You'll Ever Come to Afghanistan in Gaming...
http://youtu.be/GIhqUiQJt6Q
#24kidwgmPosted 10/2/2013 9:08:48 AM
I don't think you should be concerned with some random 16 yr old kid says. Instead you should be concerned why you want to prove some random 16 yr old kid says wrong.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.)
#25deadmarvPosted 10/2/2013 9:18:25 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

My 16 year old daughters friend say he has a Xbox one already, is this possible?

I told her they were not for sale yet, but she is 16 and thinks that anything that parents say is "WRONG"!!!!

before I march over to his house, and call him a liar, is there anyway a 16 year old kid could get one of these??

I want to send her a link to this post, so please dont tell me how stupid she is.

Thank you.

PS. and if any teenage boys are lying to girls, please stop. It just makes more work for parents. ( thank you )

I don't know where in Michigan you live, but on my way to work I pass a building with Microsoft on it. Maybe one of his parents works there and they got an xb1 to beta test?
#26FoppePosted 10/2/2013 11:31:45 AM
drclaeys posted...
2. slim chance... like 1 in a million hes friends with bill gates. ( does have one )

Why would Bill Gates friends/relatives have a Xbox One?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#27Reflex-ArcPosted 10/2/2013 11:43:25 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
knightimex posted...
He is 16, aka a kid, aka somoene who'll say anything to look cool.

Question said 16yrl with pressue questions that force him to show proof.
Prepare for teh lulz

No need to be a dick to 16 year olds.

I tell myself this 90% of the time I read posts on this forum. ;)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#28drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 3:39:15 AM
Friends,

Well at dinner last night, I brought up to my daughter that she said, that her friend said that he has a Xbox ONE. Well not the story has changed ( sorry ). she just THOUGHT it was an xbox one.. he never said it.

Why do I ever bother trying to talk to that girl. I have no idea.

I am sorry for this thread. Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Oblivion, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage
#29echa_OnePosted 10/3/2013 3:51:51 AM
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

Well at dinner last night, I brought up to my daughter that she said, that her friend said that he has a Xbox ONE. Well not the story has changed ( sorry ). she just THOUGHT it was an xbox one.. he never said it.

Why do I ever bother trying to talk to that girl. I have no idea.

I am sorry for this thread. Thank you.

I'm wondering the same thing, doc :p
---
There is a board for RPG, you know:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/220-rpgs-everything-else
#30embrandedonePosted 10/4/2013 11:01:53 AM
If she does, they'll probably ban her by now.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board