I'd like to get both, but Xbox One or the PS4? Which will hold better at launch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'd like to get both, but Xbox One or the PS4? Which will hold better at launch?
2 years ago#1
Trying to see which system to spend the first 5 or so months on. First world problems.
---
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
2 years ago#2
I think XB1 looks better at launch personally. I'll be getting both systems at launch but I am more excited about the games announced for XB1.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
2 years ago#3
Get both since it seems you don't have any financial issues. If you only want one, then check the games that come out until ~March 2014 and decide from there
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
2 years ago#4
Xbox at launch, for me. I like the exclusives more and that's where the majority of my friends are. I'll pick up a PS4 down the road to play its exclusives.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
2 years ago#5
Neither is going down in price for the first ~2 years, so it all comes down to exclusives that you might enjoy.
---
The average lifespan of a raccoon is ~5 years.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
2 years ago#6
Wait and see which launch games are actually good instead of just hoping the one you pick has good early games?
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
2 years ago#7
for me the launch games of xbox and what the xbox does is my reason for trading in ps3 and getting xbox one.
2 years ago#8
X1

More games to play and more ways to play them

Maybe get a PS4 when the price drops if you still want both consoles then
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 2
2 years ago#9
Deadrising and Titanfall vs Killzone and Infamous
2 years ago#10
I'd personally go with Xbox One first. Their launch lineup is much better to me. If I was gonna get PS4, it'd definitely be next year.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. I'd like to get both, but Xbox One or the PS4? Which will hold better at launch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived