Power of the Cloud? just look at how GTA Onlines cloud is doing....

#1xtacbPosted 10/2/2013 12:32:07 PM
Infinite power of the cloud? just look how GTA Onlines cloud computing/servers are doing
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 10/2/2013 12:37:50 PM
I keep reading complaints from folks regarding GTA:O, but I have yet to have any issues. I played about 5 hours on XBL trouble free last night, and an hour this morning.

It seems that I should consider myself lucky.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#3FoppePosted 10/2/2013 12:39:53 PM
The difference is that Rockstar built their own Cloud servers while Microsoft already got their own up and running?
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4bob15xPosted 10/2/2013 12:46:13 PM
xtacb posted...
Infinite power of the cloud? just look how GTA Onlines cloud computing/servers are doing

You can't compare cloud run by rockstar to cloud run by Microsoft or even sony.
#5Forte_SoldadoPosted 10/2/2013 12:47:47 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
I keep reading complaints from folks regarding GTA:O, but I have yet to have any issues. I played about 5 hours on XBL trouble free last night, and an hour this morning.

It seems that I should consider myself lucky.

You're one out of ten.
---
"If someone this morning told me that a toothbrush was going to save the Normandy....I would've been very skeptical." Commander Shepard.
#6Lefty128kPosted 10/2/2013 12:57:43 PM
bob15x posted...
xtacb posted...

Oh, poor diminished Sony. Destined to be the "even this company" choice due to it's poor-cousin cloud.

Pulls up www.gaikai.com and reads it.

Hmmmmmm, well this is a predicament.

It says Sony owns a Guinness World Record holding Cloud system that has seen more visitors in a single month than the entire XBL membership.
#7MrImpatient35Posted 10/2/2013 1:02:13 PM
Cloud being terrible now gives the forecast of the future? It's impossible for things to improve? I had no idea.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#8TPZmikezPosted 10/2/2013 1:06:28 PM
Lefty128k posted...
bob15x posted...
xtacb posted...

Oh, poor diminished Sony. Destined to be the "even this company" choice due to it's poor-cousin cloud.

Pulls up www.gaikai.com and reads it.

Hmmmmmm, well this is a predicament.

It says Sony owns a Guinness World Record holding Cloud system that has seen more visitors in a single month than the entire XBL membership.

^^

This guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about.
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 37
#9TPZmikezPosted 10/2/2013 1:06:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10embrandedonePosted 10/2/2013 1:14:12 PM
So much delusion running rampant in this thread.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLUYX7M1SQ -- The Xbox One Board