Dead Rising 3 30FPS VS Killzone Shadow Fall 30FPS

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 10/2/2013 2:49:41 PM
Dead Rising 3 runs at and has been clocked in at 30FPS, Some fans didn't like it trolls/fanboys ran with it and made topics of it comparing it to other games and saying it's not a true next gen title. Then Killzone Shadow Fall (I have all 3 Killzone's on my PS3 so save it) the campaign runs at a smooth 30FPS while the multiplayer will run at 60FPS and sometimes dropping. So I ask why is it okay for Killzone to be 30FPS on a next gen console and not for Dead Rising 3 being 30FPS on the Xbox One?

Some might say "well who buys games for campaign anyway" well I do, I bought Max Payne 3 for the story I knew it had multiplayer I haven't touched it to the day. Killzone 3 I had more fun playing with the bots and provided a good challenge. Some might say " well because it's PS4 but it's not okay if it's on XI) I'm curious to know from what I've seen numerous posts on complaints/mocking on Dead Rising 3 30FPS but Killzone gets a free pass? Is it that the Xbox fans are a bit more harsh than the PS fans?

Killzone Shadow Fall article
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/09/26/killzone-shadow-falls-single-player-is-at-30fps-because-graphically-its-even-a-step-above-multiplayer/

Dead Rising 3 article
http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/dead_rising_3/news/dead_rising_3_now_frame-locked_at_30fps.html
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#2Skynet82997Posted 10/2/2013 2:52:27 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Dead Rising 3 runs at and has been clocked in at 30FPS, Some fans didn't like it trolls/fanboys ran with it and made topics of it comparing it to other games and saying it's not a true next gen title. Then Killzone Shadow Fall (I have all 3 Killzone's on my PS3 so save it) the campaign runs at a smooth 30FPS while the multiplayer will run at 60FPS and sometimes dropping. So I ask why is it okay for Killzone to be 30FPS on a next gen console and not for Dead Rising 3 being 30FPS on the Xbox One?

Some might say "well who buys games for campaign anyway" well I do, I bought Max Payne 3 for the story I knew it had multiplayer I haven't touched it to the day. Killzone 3 I had more fun playing with the bots and provided a good challenge. Some might say " well because it's PS4 but it's not okay if it's on XI) I'm curious to know from what I've seen numerous posts on complaints/mocking on Dead Rising 3 30FPS but Killzone gets a free pass? Is it that the Xbox fans are a bit more harsh than the PS fans?

Killzone Shadow Fall article
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2013/09/26/killzone-shadow-falls-single-player-is-at-30fps-because-graphically-its-even-a-step-above-multiplayer/

Dead Rising 3 article
http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/dead_rising_3/news/dead_rising_3_now_frame-locked_at_30fps.html

You answered your own question.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#382xenoPosted 10/2/2013 2:52:45 PM
Dude what kind of reassurance is this?

The issue before was DR3 being well below locked 30fps. Who again is bringing up DR3 being 30fps now that it is locked??

I swear some of you are completely oblivious as to why you have trolls in the first place.
---
Shwing
#4Skynet82997Posted 10/2/2013 2:54:43 PM
82xeno posted...

The issue before was DR3 being well below locked 30fps. Who again is bringing up DR3 being 30fps now that it is locked??

I swear some of you are completely oblivious as to why you have trolls in the first place.

Not true - you see lots of complaints on this board that anything less than a locked 60 frames at true 1080p is "not next gen".
---
#582xenoPosted 10/2/2013 2:57:01 PM
Skynet82997 posted...
82xeno posted...

Not true - you see lots of complaints on this board that anything less than a locked 60 frames at true 1080p is "not next gen".

Which, as I stated a day or two ago, is completely the fault of X1 fans who initially were using 60/1080p Forza 5 as ammo against PS4 games.

This has been the case ever since E3, where there were pretty much NO PS4 games listed at 60fps by devs.

Oh how memory seems to fail some people.
---
Shwing
#6Troll_DirectoryPosted 10/2/2013 2:57:26 PM
82xeno posted...
Who again is bringing up DR3 being 30fps now that it is locked??
People who don't know that it was locked, after the clock-speeds were increased.
#7Skynet82997Posted 10/2/2013 2:59:37 PM
82xeno posted...
Skynet82997 posted...
82xeno posted...

Which, as I stated a day or two ago, is completely the fault of X1 fans who initially were using 60/1080p Forza 5 as ammo against PS4 games.

This has been the case ever since E3, where there were pretty much NO PS4 games listed at 60fps by devs.

Oh how memory seems to fail some people.

No - actually the PS4 fans were dissing the hell out of Ryse only running at 900p. And touting the 60/1080p of KZ.

But there are idiots on both sides of this dumb console war, I'll give you that.
---
#8DelRowePosted 10/2/2013 3:15:04 PM
This shouldn't even be a question since I haven't seen anyone mock DR3 for it's framerate ever since PAX when they fixed it.
---
You are not in control.
#9bloodlover4everPosted 10/2/2013 3:21:15 PM
82xeno posted...

I LOLed so hard. True and this board will be like crazy once they find out that both PS4 and XboxOne are both at 30fps.
#10dolablaPosted 10/2/2013 3:25:13 PM
The difference is Killzone actually looks pretty dang good, while Dead Rising looks meh for next gen.