Dead Rising 3 30FPS VS Killzone Shadow Fall 30FPS

#51RyuuHou25Posted 10/3/2013 8:33:49 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Difference is Dead Rising 3 has always been good and Killzone has always been an incredibly sad, awful Halo wannabe. Nothing has changed.

yay opinions!
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liGiTVdVu1A
#52blitz_0623Posted 10/3/2013 8:36:30 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Difference is Dead Rising 3 has always been good and Killzone has always been an incredibly sad, awful Halo wannabe. Nothing has changed.

Says the guy claiming not to be a troll.

I know you're going to say it's your opinion, so please shut up when you see someone saying DR3 is just another generic zombie game and Killzone is better than Halo and NOT call him a troll because you just did the exact same thing
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#53mcnichojPosted 10/3/2013 8:38:49 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Is it that the Xbox fans are a bit more harsh than the PS fans?
I wish naive 14 year olds weren't allowed on this site.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#54ghostemp77Posted 10/3/2013 10:12:09 AM
Dead Rising 3 sucks because Capcom..

I bet that Deep Down and Killzone were compared. Killzone would pwn it.

LOL Capcom
---
XBL/PSN: DragonGhost2461
Supporting an all-digital future means you will own nothing.
#55rockman11_zPosted 10/3/2013 10:18:08 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
chrish909 posted...
Killzone is a joke title. Its just there and generic for fanboys to show. The multi for it will be dead very quickly. How can it be 60fps and it sometimes "dips" if framerate changes during gameplay, thats lag. So killzone multi has lag confirmed. Why would the developers release a online competitive game if the framerate changes, thats a crucial aspect of online gaming. Its because its rushed. The developers originally said the multi was going to be 30 fps and were working onnimproving it, now they have doubled it, it doesnt work like that. I never saw a developer warn consumers of framerate changes during gameplay before the game is even released

This killzone will be the last, the others werent selling great and they had bigger install bases to sell too.

The reason the trolls hate on dr3 is because of jealousy.

Yeah, because DR3 isn't generic at all >.>

FYI people, Killzone is steady 60 fps in SP and 60 fps in multi player with dips when a lot of on screen action occurs. Get your facts straight.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Killzone-Shadow-Fall-Multiplayer-Will-Run-at-60fps-Dropped-Frames-Are-Possible-386949.shtml

I really think that article made a typo on the sp framerate.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#56NeoMonkPosted 10/3/2013 10:19:18 AM
KZ is 60fps /thread
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#57blitz_0623Posted 10/3/2013 10:21:17 AM
NeoMonk posted...
KZ is 60fps /thread

Only in MP. That softpedia article is definitely a typo as GG hasn't confirmed SP 60 fps yet. They confirmed 60fps in MP with some dips when there's too much happening. Apparently they expect all 24 players throwing grenades at the same type.
---
#58BigAl519Posted 10/3/2013 10:21:46 AM
CapnStanky posted...

Oh look, its the Capn being a tryhard again lol

How about we compare what the masses think of this by comparing the second additions to both franchises.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/dead-rising-2

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/killzone-2
---
90% DVR 10% Gaming all thrown into one!
#59NeoMonkPosted 10/3/2013 10:23:11 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
NeoMonk posted...
KZ is 60fps /thread

Only in MP. That softpedia article is definitely a typo as GG hasn't confirmed SP 60 fps yet. They confirmed 60fps in MP with some dips when there's too much happening. Apparently they expect all 24 players throwing grenades at the same type.

Yeah... 60fps I only play KZ for the MP
I hadn't noticed it had a SP ;)
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#60blitz_0623Posted 10/3/2013 10:24:22 AM
NeoMonk posted...
blitz_0623 posted...
NeoMonk posted...
KZ is 60fps /thread

Yeah... 60fps I only play KZ for the MP
I hadn't noticed it had a SP ;)

lmao same, though I go through the SP once for the trophies
---