Dead Rising 3 30FPS VS Killzone Shadow Fall 30FPS

#61Sin_Angelus_Posted 10/4/2013 6:49:44 PM(edited)
sworder posted...
Still a better game than Dead Rising, Ryse, and Killer Instinct.

Of course you know it's better, since you've played it and the past Killzone games haven't just been mediocre FPS trash, correct?

Lol, typical fanboy nonsense.
#62Sin_Angelus_Posted 10/4/2013 6:53:13 PM
BigAl519 posted...
Oh look, its the Capn being a tryhard again lol

How about we compare what the masses think of this by comparing the second additions to both franchises.

Or how about we compare the first entries in both in the series? Oh because that means Killzone would have a score of 59, and Dead Rising would have an 85. Nice try there.
#63ryugambaPosted 10/4/2013 7:05:45 PM
As things are right now, iam not sure DR3 could run on PS4.

I mean, look at the other games on PS4, i don't see anything with so many characters on screens, or such a large world without any loading time.
#64sworderPosted 10/4/2013 7:12:49 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...
Or how about we compare the first entries in both in the series? Oh because that means Killzone would have a score of 59, and Dead Rising would have an 85. Nice try there.

Because the first game is a PS2 game. You must be really trying to reach to compare a PS2 game to an Xbox 360 game
#65Phange 2Posted 10/4/2013 8:26:13 PM
The fact that Dead Rising's graphics performance is still in flux a month before launch speaks volumes about how rushed it'll seem.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#66Phange 2Posted 10/4/2013 8:30:45 PM
ryugamba posted...
As things are right now, iam not sure DR3 could run on PS4.

I mean, look at the other games on PS4, i don't see anything with so many characters on screens, or such a large world without any loading time.

The PS4 and X1 are quite literally identical aside from the PS4's faster GPU variant and RAM. It's still a GPU of the same exact Radeon 7000 family, though, so it has the same feature set. It's just a bit faster - like a 7870 is faster than a 7850.

Unless DR3 relies on cloud computing, the PS4 would run it either exactly the same or slightly better. There is no component of the PS4 that would bottleneck it to below-X1 performance.
---
Bacon.
Playstation Network: Phange
#67Sin_Angelus_Posted 10/4/2013 10:05:59 PM
sworder posted...
Because the first game is a PS2 game. You must be really trying to reach to compare a PS2 game to an Xbox 360 game

Wrong. It got an HD remake on PS3 and scored even lower, lol. But we can take the original score of 70 if you'd prefer. Or even average the scores of all the games. Any way you look at it, DR is the better series.
#68jairusmonillasPosted 10/4/2013 10:19:12 PM
Killzone's multiplayer is going to be 1080p and 60FPS. 30FPS is only for Single Player.
---
All of you, want to be loved... needed by someone, so we look to others... By ourselves, we are lonely, so we try to draw together to live
- Elly [ Xenogears ]