Now that you can unpluged the kinect ive preorder the xboxone

#1saiyankakarotoPosted 10/2/2013 2:49:00 PM
I dont know y all the hate arround here about the xboxone,i think they have done a lot of things wrong but i really like the controller xbox live and the exclusives,i had already preorder the ps4 wich i think its superior,but it doesnt have the exclusives i want,well i cant wait for both systemsˇˇ
#2dejavu1982Posted 10/2/2013 10:15:05 PM
saiyankakaroto posted...
I dont know y all the hate arround here about the xboxone,i think they have done a lot of things wrong but i really like the controller xbox live and the exclusives,i had already preorder the ps4 wich i think its superior,but it doesnt have the exclusives i want,well i cant wait for both systemsˇˇ

Couldn't agree more.
#3TMOGPosted 10/2/2013 10:24:52 PM
I'm waiting for either a Kinectless SKU or to find it used, whichever comes first. It's just not worth $500, especially when I'm forced into buying an accessory that I don't want in the slightest bit.
---
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6870/tmog01.png
#4Dev0311Posted 10/2/2013 10:51:33 PM
Man, why you gonna pay for something you're not even gonna use? Wait til they release a console-only package and save yourself some money...
#5DisgaeaNutPosted 10/2/2013 11:28:17 PM
I'd save and buy the Kinectless SKU. If they don't release it to cut price and sell systems it'll prove to me they plan to force it on people again in future.

I still won't buy it, once a spy box always a spy box.
#6Millertime660Posted 10/3/2013 12:03:46 AM
DisgaeaNut posted...
I'd save and buy the Kinectless SKU. If they don't release it to cut price and sell systems it'll prove to me they plan to force it on people again in future.

whats a spy box?
#7GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/3/2013 12:49:35 AM
DisgaeaNut posted...

How can it still be a spy box if you don't have to every plug in Kinect ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66