Just cancelled my Xbox One preorder

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 10/2/2013 7:23:49 PM
For now I just won't go next gen. Xbox One is definitely out of the cards and I won't get the PS4 until I see how others feel about it.

Seeing how the Cloud is so heavily emphasized with the One, I don't feel like it'll be a reliable system after experiencing all the problems the Cloud is causing with GTA V online.

I guess Sony is extra thankful now that they see the problems that can result from heavy dependency on the Cloud. Just another problem MS has to deal with when it comes to their next console.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2Jedi454Posted 10/2/2013 7:33:59 PM
Hahahaha.
#3anonmanPosted 10/2/2013 7:47:41 PM
only way I'll get a x1 is if I get it for free...which will become a xmas gift to my sister since she doesn't mind PRISM in her home.
#4rusty12000Posted 10/2/2013 7:51:47 PM
This is the first generation of Xbox that I didn't pre-order. I think Microsoft lost a lot of fans.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#5RebelGameMasterPosted 10/2/2013 7:52:23 PM
Getting a system on release is a bad idea in recent generations. Whether pro Sony or Pro Microsoft you cannot deny this. Good for you, TJ, for seeing that.

Though getting a system on launch is a bad idea... Getting an XBone on release is just plain suicidal.

Total unbiased opinion stated. I await being called a fanboy of the sort.
---
:)
#6kidwgmPosted 10/2/2013 8:05:50 PM
K. Thanks for the heads up.
---
GT: Kid Whimsical 3DS FC: 4811-7436-8881
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii and Wii U.)
#7GambitbuzzkillPosted 10/2/2013 8:12:33 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
Getting a system on release is a bad idea in recent generations. Whether pro Sony or Pro Microsoft you cannot deny this. Good for you, TJ, for seeing that.

Though getting a system on launch is a bad idea... Getting an XBone on release is just plain suicidal.

Can you explain why its suicidal to get one at launch ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#8BudWisenheimerPosted 10/2/2013 8:19:46 PM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...

Can you explain why its suicidal to get one at launch ?

Yeah I guess I'd better start writing my will NOW! Glad I'll have a week to play my PS4 before I die. :-)
#9Orange_ApplesPosted 10/2/2013 8:22:31 PM
I cancelled my XB1 too. Figured I'll get an XB1 later when I find one used.
---
PC + Nintendo
Winning combination in the late 80s, winning combination in the 90s, winning combination today.
#10xHughJasxPosted 10/2/2013 9:09:35 PM
Your reasoning, Tc, is just weird. You don't believe in the cloud because of Rockstars cloud service... O... K...
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks