Just cancelled my Xbox One preorder

#11Dev445Posted 10/2/2013 9:19:07 PM
xHughJasx posted...
Your reasoning, Tc, is just weird. You don't believe in the cloud because of Rockstars cloud service... O... K...

Same here what does that have to do with XB1
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#12Xeeh_BitzPosted 10/2/2013 9:20:07 PM
rusty12000 posted...
This is the first generation of Xbox that I didn't pre-order. I think Microsoft lost a lot of fans.

Same, totally not impressed with the hardware, the kinect, policies and even the launch titles; not saying PS4s are better either.
---
Best Windows ever, Windows 8!
#13lilj812Posted 10/2/2013 9:21:58 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
rusty12000 posted...
This is the first generation of Xbox that I didn't pre-order. I think Microsoft lost a lot of fans.

Same, totally not impressed with the hardware, the kinect, policies and even the launch titles; not saying PS4s are better either.

The PS4 has better hardware and policies. Launch titles are subjective.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#14Neutron15Posted 10/2/2013 9:24:42 PM
ahahaahaahhahahaahahah funny
---
I WISH AGNI'S PHILOSOPHY BECOMES FINAL FANTASY XVI
#15NeoMonkPosted 10/3/2013 1:39:13 AM
Alot of us who picked up a 360 at launch will be skipping the XB1 for a while or perhaps all together, sad but true.
---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#16SirLemontPosted 10/3/2013 2:33:41 AM
That's because Microsoft's hardware is unreliable. Their word is even less reliable.
#17TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 5:04:32 AM
Dev445 posted...
xHughJasx posted...
Your reasoning, Tc, is just weird. You don't believe in the cloud because of Rockstars cloud service... O... K...

Same here what does that have to do with XB1

Rockstar has showed me that the Cloud isn't as reliable as MS wants us to believe. It's called learning from others' mistakes. I mean I could always point to RROD if you want a mistake that specifically belongs to MS. I was willing to overlook that but this Cloud thing is just another nail in the coffin they're trying to pull themselves out of.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#18BadLuckIncPosted 10/3/2013 7:01:45 AM
If you're not ready to embrace new technology, that is your choice. I for one am excited to get my X1 on release date, and so are many others =)

Embrace the next generation of console gaming!
---
Xbox One Day 1 edition Pre-Ordered via Amazon~
Xbox 360: Bad Luck Ink ~]=|~ Wii U NNID: BadLuckInk
#19Dev0311Posted 10/3/2013 7:24:09 AM
BadLuckInc posted...
If you're not ready to embrace new technology, that is your choice. I for one am excited to get my X1 on release date, and so are many others =)

Embrace the next generation of console gaming!

New technology? We all know the system specs so you can stop acting like a desperate used car salesman now.
#20Parisinflames78Posted 10/3/2013 7:54:04 AM
anonman posted...
only way I'll get a x1 is if I get it for free...which will become a xmas gift to my sister since she doesn't mind PRISM in her home.

you're on the internet prism is already in your home.