#2ragnarok_weaponPosted 10/2/2013 10:50:06 PM
Why no Wii u?
---
i7-3690x @ 4.2GHZ | 32 GB RAM | 512 GB SSD + 2TB HDD | 2x GTX 680
PSN - Ragnarok_Weapon
#3Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 10:53:52 PM
ragnarok_weapon posted...
Why no Wii u?

Cause we already know Wii U is the weakest of the 3. And the cheapest.
Now we know that the PS4 is the strongest and Xbone is the most expensive.
#4FustmonkeyPosted 10/2/2013 10:58:32 PM
Sometimes I forget that Gamefaqs is infested with little boys fighting their console wars. Then I come to the Xbox One boards and the little ponies are always there to remind, with their little infographics.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#5lilj812Posted 10/2/2013 11:07:10 PM
Fustmonkey posted...
Sometimes I forget that Gamefaqs is infested with little boys fighting their console wars. Then I come to the Xbox One boards and the little ponies are always there to remind, with their little infographics.

Are you comfortable paying more money for a lesser powered console?
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#6Red_JesterPosted 10/2/2013 11:09:45 PM
lilj812 posted...
Fustmonkey posted...

Are you comfortable paying more money for a lesser powered console?

Doesn't matter if they're confident Microsoft will win. If Microsoft leads next generation, they won't allow developers or publishers to release games on the Xbone if they release superior versions that take advantage of the PS4s hardware. (Which they're going to do even if they don't win) If the Xbone actually succeeds in capturing the TV, sports, kinect audience, then they'll have enough revenue to simply buy exclusives to keep them away from Sony.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#7FustmonkeyPosted 10/2/2013 11:11:47 PM
I'm comfortable paying for a console that will have the games I want to play.

Though I will also be getting a PS4, the Xbox one has far more games that interest me. I would be comfortable saying that without even knowing the first year or two of game releases, and looking at what the PS4 is showing it looks like the PS4 will have a slow start, just like PS3 had. Going to be a weak first few years.

I'm comfortable playing the games that I want to play, now. Not in a few years. Greatness doesn't always wait.

I want greatness now, not in a few years.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#8FoppePosted 10/2/2013 11:11:51 PM
I remember when they did the same on the Xbox 360 board, showing graphs that the Xbox 360 only had 77 GFlops while the PS3 had 230 GFlops.
They stopped with it when we started to see how worse multiplatform games were running on the PS3.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#9BS_InfinitePosted 10/2/2013 11:14:05 PM
Red_Jester posted...

Fustmonkey posted...

Doesn't matter if they're confident Microsoft will win. If Microsoft leads next generation, they won't allow developers or publishers to release games on the Xbone if they release superior versions that take advantage of the PS4s hardware. (Which they're going to do even if they don't win) If the Xbone actually succeeds in capturing the TV, sports, kinect audience, then they'll have enough revenue to simply buy exclusives to keep them away from Sony.

I realize there's a lot of truth to what you say, but you're kind of a buzzkill
---
--
-
#10Dev0311(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 11:15:52 PM
Foppe posted...
I remember when they did the same on the Xbox 360 board, showing graphs that the Xbox 360 only had 77 GFlops while the PS3 had 230 GFlops.
They stopped with it when we started to see how worse multiplatform games were running on the PS3.

Cool. This chart helps to show why developers say PS4 is 50% faster than Xbone.