Is it possible to use chatpad xbox 360 to Xbox one controller?

#1TrigxPosted 10/3/2013 8:22:31 AM
or will they released the xbox one version of chatpad?
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#2mcnichojPosted 10/3/2013 8:25:57 AM
Obviously do the thign that requires you to spend more money but why wouldn't you use a wireless USB keyboard in the first place? They costl ike $20 at BestBuy.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. | Level 50 in Gears Judgement Demo, yes this needed to be in my sig because a thread wasn't enough
#3Trigx(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 8:30:42 AM
because it's easier for me to type on controller with my thumbs instead of typing on wireless keyboard separate basically I don't mind paying for just one chatpad.
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#4Ironman06Posted 10/3/2013 7:33:39 PM
They changed the input on the controller, my guess would be yes, you would have to get a new chatpad. The only other possible solution would be smartglass, but pending what you use the chatpad for, smartglass might not work. Not something I would know until I get my hands on the console
#5FustmonkeyPosted 10/3/2013 10:29:32 PM
Trigx posted...
because it's easier for me to type on controller with my thumbs instead of typing on wireless keyboard separate basically I don't mind paying for just one chatpad.

Typing on anything other than a proper keyboard is uncivilized.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"
#6TPZmikezPosted 10/3/2013 11:42:08 PM
Who types lengthy messages anyways..?
---
You down with O.P.P?
People that answered correctly: 43