Who's here not getting a next gen console at launch!

#1bloodlover4everPosted 10/3/2013 10:02:49 AM
I will be waiting to see what MS and Sony have to offer, I bought Wii U for Zelda and Mario games but I do not consider it as a next generation console. Anyway, I might wait until mind 2014 only then I can see which console will have the best games with a real next- gen performance.

Also there is Valve's box which might bring something new to the industry but might also end up like a regular PC.

Moreover there are many games in Xbox360 that I have yet to finish, the system is great and I don't feel like we really next a next gen console this year.
#2Oxus the SmoovePosted 10/3/2013 10:05:09 AM
I'm not. I have lots of 360 games to play. I never buy a system at launch. I wait for a good library of games to come out first.
---
So Force Man, you think your power scepter can defeat my reptilian, insectazoid, dinosaur, robots? Prepare to do battle!
#3vivalabuck92Posted 10/3/2013 10:06:02 AM
I don't know yet. Part of me really wants to get one at launch just for the experience. Didn't get to go to either of the previous generation's console launches. Feel like it'd be pretty cool. Then again, not really impressed with either console. I'm going to get one (probably both down the road). I just don't know if it's going to be right away.
---
Gamertag: NeverTooWhite
#4dorsman84Posted 10/3/2013 10:22:16 AM
nope. not falling for that anymore
---
PSN, Steam, Xbox Live, Miiverse: pharmy
#5UltraCiggyPosted 10/3/2013 1:36:16 PM
I'm not. I decided to get a PC as next gen just isn't appealing to me. Both sides are getting more restrictions and it seems console gaming is just going nickel and dime strategy against consumers.
#6Balzak74Posted 10/3/2013 3:48:17 PM
Not me. Still to many games left to to play such as xcom and Diablo 3

I don't buy consoles until there are five games I am interested in.
So far ps4 has 1. Xb1 has none
---
I am not late, I just live in world that's too early
#7bloodlover4ever(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 5:08:20 PM
Interesitng replies so far.
Actually I can't buy PS4 first since I have been an Xbox fan since the first one. I have never believed what Sony said so I don't expect their system to be as powerful as they always claim to be. If I got too excited I will get Xbox One but I can't see my self doing that as of now!

Valve again has my interest although I am always not a fan of PC gaming but this seems different, we have to wait though!

Xbox360 is the best current generation console, I will stick with it till we see what happens with MS, Sony and the new comer Valve.
#8NSGraphitePosted 10/4/2013 5:31:20 PM
I'm not getting one at launch. getting a ps4 6 months to 1 year after launch. let everyone else beta test it for me.

No plans to get the Xbone at all unless something crazy happens like a ton of japanese games get released on it. (Like what happened with the 360. i'm still mad about vesperia, lost oddessey and magna carta 2 damnit!)
---
http://m.quickmeme.com/meme/3va9jp/
I don't always Troll on the internet. But when I do, I make it the Xbox-One forums...
#9Mizta_SinisterPosted 10/4/2013 5:42:14 PM
I'm waiting until at least Black Friday 2014. After having two 360s RROD, I want to wait and see if the One has any hardware problems. And them completely redesigning the software a few months before launch has me wary too. If it avoids being a glitchy brick that randomly explodes over the next 12 months, consider me won over.
---
It seems to me that rock and roll should never be respectable. - Eric Clapton
XBL: TheOmegaRed88
#10PannerPosted 10/4/2013 5:54:23 PM(edited)
I'm not.
There's not any launch games on either console that interest me enough to buy them.

I wont be buying either the PS4 or XBone until The Division is released.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor We live, we die, we ride togther