Who will win the next gen console wars?

#1INKU48Posted 10/3/2013 12:26:10 PM
When all is said and done and the consoles are no longer being manufactured, who will have sold the most consoles? I don't want to back the wrong team again.
#2Reflex-ArcPosted 10/3/2013 12:29:57 PM
There is no "team", only major corporations that don't care about you beyond the pittance you deposit in their coffers.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#3Pupu27Posted 10/3/2013 12:38:50 PM
Wii U would be the one that I want to win because among the big 3, Nintendo cares about their customers the most. Realistically Xbone will win though with all the innovation technologies backed by Microsoft's mountain of cash.
---
Freedom of speech is just an excuse for trolling.
#4AzaneAzerPosted 10/3/2013 12:58:59 PM(edited)
PS4 has stolen a pretty good chunk of 360 users after the PR Nightmare that Microsoft's Xbox division has had over the last few months.

Not to mention they keep replacing board members with people that are for the sale of the Microsoft gaming division, so the xbone might not even see a full life cycle.
#5studepaberPosted 10/3/2013 1:37:43 PM
*pulls out crystal ball* *slowly backs away* It says Dreamcast 2, sorry the ball never lies.
#6NeoMonkPosted 10/3/2013 1:44:43 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
There is no "team", only major corporations that don't care about you beyond the pittance you deposit in their coffers.

---
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator
#7Exiled_TonberryPosted 10/3/2013 1:45:36 PM
If whatever console you prefer is based on sales and who "won", you need to think twice before calling yourself a gamer.
---
PSN: Exiled_Tonberry
Chef's Knife>Lion Heart>Omnislash>Blitz Ace>Grand Lethal
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 10/3/2013 1:52:11 PM
PC will win this..war? no...marathon....<_<....>_>..
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#9Shik_stickPosted 10/3/2013 2:36:14 PM
Pupu27 posted...
Wii U would be the one that I want to win because among the big 3, Nintendo cares about their customers the most. Realistically Xbone will win though with all the innovation technologies backed by Microsoft's mountain of cash.

You almost had me thinking you were serious for a minute. But either way let me ask you this: where has that innovation and cash gotten them so far? Yeah, nowhere but the ass end of every joke...

TC make up your own mind, but as of right now Sony is winning on all fronts and that'll likely continue.
---
E3 2012 Best Games- Assassin's Creed 3, Watch Dogs, The Last of us, SplinterCell:BlackList, Tomb Raider-nObama2012
#10VeiledGenesisPosted 10/3/2013 2:39:59 PM
INKU48 posted...
When all is said and done and the consoles are no longer being manufactured, who will have sold the most consoles? I don't want to back the wrong team again.

You are the reason gaming ****ing sucks anymore. Please, take your console war and reassurance mentality and shove it.
---
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.