Why do xbox one fans ignore multi platform games??

#21lilj812(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 3:26:21 PM
Fustmonkey posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
maheo30 posted...
lilj812 posted...

Do multi-platform games count when it comes to deciding which console you want to spend money on?

They do for me. Multiplats are one of the reasons I'm buying an X1 over a PS4.

Pretty sound logic, pay $100 more to play the same games. I applaud you.

With more dedicated servers and probably better overall online experience.

Same game =/= same experience when playing it online. That's like saying that PSN and XBL are the same in regard to gaming online this gen.

What exclusives on xbl had dedicated servers on the 360? Xbox was P2P virtually all the way, so in no way, shape, or form is xbl better for online gamin than ps+ this generation.

If I'm wrong, prove I'm wrong.
---
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"
#22blitz_0623Posted 10/3/2013 3:27:27 PM
It's only this gen that MS will start providing dedicated servers so you can't mention the 360 games
---
The purpose of this signature is to allow me to post in ALL CAPS
#23FustmonkeyPosted 10/3/2013 3:33:28 PM
lilj812 posted...
Fustmonkey posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
maheo30 posted...
lilj812 posted...

Do multi-platform games count when it comes to deciding which console you want to spend money on?

They do for me. Multiplats are one of the reasons I'm buying an X1 over a PS4.

Pretty sound logic, pay $100 more to play the same games. I applaud you.

With more dedicated servers and probably better overall online experience.

Same game =/= same experience when playing it online. That's like saying that PSN and XBL are the same in regard to gaming online this gen.

What exclusives on xbl had dedicated servers on the 360? Xbox was P2P virtually all the way, so in no way, shape, or form is xbl better for online gamin than ps+ this generation.

If I'm wrong, prove I'm wrong.

I was saying that the online experience on XBL was far better than it was on PSN, on both Xbox and Xbox 360 vs PS2 and PS3. Every step of the way XBL ran smoother, had faster downloads, simple communication including voice messaging, and eventually had party chat.

As for dedicated servers, I was talking about the upcoming consoles. But if you want to talk about last gen, both XBox 360 and PS3 had about the same number of dedicated servers. PSN had a few first party games with dedicated servers, and some multiplats such as EA games. MS had a few exclusives like Chromehounds and Frontlines Fuel of War and it had all the EA games such as Battlefield 2 and the other EA games that were out before there even was a ps3, plus the EA games that were on both PS3 and 360.
---
How many mods does it take to screw in a light bulb? "the lightbulb is technically not violating the TOS so we're powerless to do anything about it"