Another petition

#1XBOXvsPCPosted 10/3/2013 3:38:06 PM
Over on the Insomniac forums, Salvitti responded to the creator of a Sunset Overdrive PS4 petition. he explained the company’s stance, “Sunset Overdrive is and will be exclusive to the Xbox One. Petitions will not change that. We have a partner in Microsoft, that we are happy with for this title."

http://www.vg247.com/2013/10/03/petitions-will-not-change-that-warns-insomniac-over-sunset-overdrives-xbox-one-exclusivity/

Why i'm not surprised...
---
"Now you're talking to me baby! That I like! Keep it coming!" - Tony Montana
#2BkzIzuPosted 10/3/2013 3:39:53 PM
The community manager for insomniac is pretty stupid
He doesnt even know Ratchet is owned by sony and not insomniac lol
#3MrImpatient35Posted 10/3/2013 3:39:53 PM
Why is there even a petition? I hear, from Sony gamers, that it will be a horrible game anyway. Just like Titanfall lol.
---
Dost thou even hoist?
Dead Rising 3 and Assassin's Creed 4 are already a done deal!
#4L96A1BOSSPosted 10/3/2013 3:41:34 PM
Sunset Overdrive? is this a game for girls? what kind of name is that for a game.
#5XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 3:46:18 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Why is there even a petition? I hear, from Sony gamers, that it will be a horrible game anyway. Just like Titanfall lol.

If i want to play God of War i buy a PS4. that simple. i don't get these petitions at all
---
#6BkzIzuPosted 10/3/2013 3:46:36 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
Sunset Overdrive? is this a game for girls? what kind of name is that for a game.

-__-

It's a game based on the Sunny D juice
#7TheApd_ReturnsPosted 10/3/2013 3:46:53 PM
Yeah, from everything I've heard from the non-biased posters on here, this is another SPYBOX game that will sell ads to me and generally do bad things to me and my family.
---
XBL: MauryPov1ch ... BF4 (PC): Chollima ... Steam: callmaury
#8XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 3:48:25 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...

Don't know much about it, that's why i don't see the point of this petition. no gameplay yet i guess
---
#9XBOXvsPC(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 3:49:45 PM
TheApd_Returns posted...
Yeah, from everything I've heard from the non-biased posters on here, this is another SPYBOX game that will sell ads to me and generally do bad things to me and my family.

Lol
---
#10BudWisenheimerPosted 10/3/2013 4:53:32 PM
BkzIzu posted...
The community manager for insomniac is pretty stupid
He doesnt even know Ratchet is owned by sony and not insomniac lol

You might want to think more about who you call stupid. Sony owned Crash Bandicoot. He was their mascot for many years. And yet Crash Bandicoot is on the first Xbox and Xbox 360. Do you know why?