I plan on getting both PS4 & Xbox One, but which one first?

#1MeleeMaster6Posted 10/3/2013 5:12:17 PM
I have made the mistake of getting consoles on release day far to often. This time I am actually going to wait a few months before I get either one. The factor I am letting decide which one I get FIRST is the games that are coming out on Release DAY.

Xbox One will be the one I get first because of Dead Rising 3.

Anyone else basing their purchase for just one game?
---
Heart Gold FC: 2407-7359-0509 Diamond FC: 0688-1866-3290
Xbox Live: xMeleeMaster6x PSN: MeleeMastr AIM: MeleeMaster6
#2SolnotPosted 10/3/2013 5:13:07 PM
MeleeMaster6 posted...

Nope.
#3AlexanaxelaPosted 10/3/2013 5:13:07 PM
follow your nose
---
There's no way I can pay you back, but my plan is to show you that i understand.
You are appreciated.
#4MeleeMaster6(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 6:16:22 PM
Alexanaxela posted...
follow your nose

I like Fruity Pebbles better than Froot Loops!
---
Nintendo Network: MeleeMaster6 3DS: 0645-5761-1862
Xbox Live: xMeleeMaster6x PSN: MeleeMastr YouTube.com/MeleeMaster6
#5BkzIzuPosted 10/3/2013 6:17:23 PM
Solnot posted...
MeleeMaster6 posted...

Nope.
#6Masterchief5525Posted 10/3/2013 6:54:08 PM
I'm getting the X1 first there's more games in the first year that I would want from MS than Sony, I'm interested in most of the Xbox exclusives compared to only Knack, Infamous, KZ, and the order. (PS I like Uncharted, GOW etc etc but nothing has been announced for those.)
#7CrayonmuffinPosted 10/3/2013 7:20:34 PM
I'd go XB1 first. Stronger launch, as many here have said. PS4 would be good to get in a few months when good games are actually out on it instead of Sony cramming indies down your throat.
---
The hardest argument to refute is silence.
#8NeoAndurilPosted 10/3/2013 7:25:26 PM
Ps4 first. You can use the vita to play the games anywhere. And this xb1 troll noise about the ps4 having no games...it's just desperate fanboy talk. You may not like the exclusives and that's your prerogative but it'll have the same multiplats but with the added ability to play them anywhere.

So unless you're dying to get in to the 3 main xbox 1 launch exclusives, I don't see a reason to adopt it first as a primary gaming console.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#9GuardianShadow0Posted 10/3/2013 8:17:59 PM
I'm getting a PS4 first, but will get an XB1 when there are some games that I want. The launch lineup just doesn't interest me. AC4 and Watch_Dogs are getting some exclusive content, Infamous: Second Son is coming out in a few months, and I'm actually looking forward to some of the indie titles. Also hoping that by the time I decide to get one, a cheaper Kinectless model is being sold. >_>
---
Killer of Topics
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#10MeleeMaster6(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2013 9:02:21 AM
Masterchief5525 posted...
I'm getting the X1 first there's more games in the first year that I would want from MS than Sony, I'm interested in most of the Xbox exclusives compared to only Knack, Infamous, KZ, and the order. (PS I like Uncharted, GOW etc etc but nothing has been announced for those.)

I am basing my decision to get XI first mainly ON THE GAMES. We could get into the whole debate about having to have gold for Netflix or Hulu but tha'ts another story, let's focus on the games. I completely agree, the only thing that I'm excited on PS4 right now is Infamous Second son and that won't come out until next year. X1 has a better launch lineup.

I go into detail here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNiypQnjjk
---
Nintendo Network: MeleeMaster6 3DS: 0645-5761-1862
Xbox Live: xMeleeMaster6x PSN: MeleeMastr YouTube.com/MeleeMaster6